Zoom Flight 96s already out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by savestheday

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

for the people wondering if these will sell out....Relax, these will be around months from now just like every other nike retro shoe.
Right, just like the Penny Foams and CB34's are still sitting on shelves. Granted they didn't sell out and this shoe isn't on that level, but some retros will fly off shelves.

i'm not sure where you live. but in saint louis, cb34's are still at finish line and at my store. we've also got black/black, black/red, and black/cactus foams that have been sitting anywhere from two months to a week(cactus). we've sold ONE pair. it's a regional thing really, but dudes right, most nike basketball retros sit.

I understand your point, I think you're missing mine. I should clarify, I meant the blue Penny foams, not the recent ones we're seeing. I agree,most retros sit, but EVERY nike retro shoe?

Obviously, your area isn't that busy of a market, which is good for you.

There's still CB34's and Foams on shelves here too, that's why I said "granted they didn't sell out". And I can't count theretros that have been released that are selling horribly. Not saying this is one of them, but there are retros which you can't wait on, all I'msaying.

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

My pics of the samples from earlier this year:
733iavq.jpg

COPPED
eek.gif

Originally Posted by king jay XI

Am I the only one that doesn't like the red/black samples shown throughout the post?

Nope. I think they're pretty hideous personally. Black laces could make themhalf-way decent though.

i love these, but they are only worth $80 to me IMO.

i'll wait for sales racks along with the CB34's

does anyone have a pic of the actual retro they purchased in-store? i'm very curious to see how they look...

As an avid penny fan I don't feel I'm biased on the retros but they did do a few things off from the ogs. I won't lie though, I hate the sole colorand do own two pairs of ogs but I will wait on these to go down to cop. They just don't wanna leave them close, and it's sad the way retros are beingmade now especially nike basketball.

Saw these in a store yesterday. Long story short, I'm glad I have my OGs. But I'll pick up a pair down the road if i can get it for under $80.

i'm very tempted to buy a pair but it's going go onsale in about a month or two. I'll just wait till F&F

blco02..are you in west coast?..

What kobe's do they have there i see they have the white/varsity-purple ones?

Originally Posted by edd247

any word on when the west coast should be getting them??

I talked to my dude at his store and he said he expects to get em in January. Don't know about Champs and Footlocker and all the chain stores though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom