Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
HOHLA handing out raffle tix now.
wtf is wrong with corporate Footlocker, cant even put out a launch locator or release info for preludes? yet some HoH go ahead and decide to do unannounced raffles today. i know they can set their own procedures but still.. its like they like to keep on the down low.

Last edited:
Had to talk to two employees. One didn't know what Kobe preludes were. The other one indicated they aren't getting any. Said the release indicator is wrong. Thanks serramonte hoh.

Prelude Kobe 2s came in last nite haven't had a chance to look at em yet but needed paying more then I wanted to for em but oh well work hard to play hard...will see if totally satisfied when I get home. Need the 4s next week now, also have my eyes on 3s on eBay

Yeah, I'm glad NIKE stopped most link snipers... but I felt so damn stupid after I sat at my computer 100% focus waiting to click my Tweetdeck link until 7:15

works in your favor.

because i think there will be some who are still clueless of this. 

Had mine filtered just to see tweets from Nikestore period. Prelude tweet came a bit after 8:00 am.

Didn't get through though.

Ivs wil be the first pair I try for, only to try and trade for the V if I miss out. V is the only pair I like.

Not paying resale again. I really don't want to go 0-8. It's honestly embarrassing. :frown:

Last edited:
They guy who I pre ordered my 3's with got me a 10 instead of a 9.5...pretty good price but now I have to find a way to get my size :smh:

Last edited:
That ig dude gunner had 1s posted about an hour ago. Seems like a good follow if youre looking.

I am really feelin the entire pack. Favorites are 6's and 7's though. Would be pumped to grab either of those in a size 10

They guy who I pre ordered my 3's with got me a 10 instead of a 9.5...pretty good price but now I have to find a way to get my size :smh:

Im usually a 10, but the 3's were a little big...fits good...but not great...i wouldnt mind a size 9.5 either..

Finally got ahold of HOH Beverly Center.  They said that they did the raffle for the Prelude IVs today.  When I asked her what time they were doing raffles until, she said 6:00.  Footlocker is officially playing games with these releases now.  No launch locator and specific raffle policies for individual stores anymore.  Pretty shady stuff.

I think I have accurate info, but it would be nice to have it verified.
Only place selling Preludes in the bay area is San Francisco Niketown, House of Hoops will not be.
Quite the limited locations in my area it seems.

Finally got ahold of HOH Beverly Center.  They said that they did the raffle for the Prelude IVs today.  When I asked her what time they were doing raffles until, she said 6:00.  Footlocker is officially playing games with these releases now.  No launch locator and specific raffle policies for individual stores anymore.  Pretty shady stuff.
I just got back and can confirm that they are doing the raffle tickets today ONLY.  They didn't know when they would shut down tickets, but thought it would go until the close of business (9pm).

And my friend was there and apparently the Bred 1s are all done.  No more tickets.

I just got back and can confirm that they are doing the raffle tickets today ONLY.  They didn't know when they would shut down tickets, but thought it would go until the close of business (9pm).

And my friend was there and apparently the Bred 1s are all done.  No more tickets.
all hoh? don't know why footlocker is hiding everything all of a sudden, that's bad business

all hoh? don't know why footlocker is hiding everything all of a sudden, that's bad business
Sorry, I should have clarified.  I am only referring to HOH Beverly Center.  I was at the Lakewood and Cerritos locations and they told me the Prelude IV will hand out raffle tickets on Friday from 10-5, then start calling people at 6pm.

It seems like all California locations are doing their releases differently.

Sorry, I should have clarified.  I am only referring to HOH Beverly Center.  I was at the Lakewood and Cerritos locations and they told me the Prelude IV will hand out raffle tickets on Friday from 10-5, then start calling people at 6pm.

It seems like all California locations are doing their releases differently.
ok thanks. ill stop by a hoh or ftl tomorrow if I have time to see whats up

Should I get prelude 2 for $380?

I was willing to pay $380 for mine, Ended up paying $375, but after I bought it, this other guy lowered his offer to $360. This was the 19th. So prices may have fluctuated.
Also, how much do you want them? I really wanted so I paid up.

Back
Top Bottom