• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I can see a pack for LeBron and KD as well, but I think later down the road.

Yes, this was a success, but they also realize that Kobe Bryant's career is coming to an end sooner than later so that's why these shoes were able to tell a FULL story.

LeBron has had a lot of success but his story still goes on, think we'll see retros before a "Prelude" story telling pack.

KD has had an amazing start but no story to tell but a gold medal. He needs to add on to that resume.

THEN AGAIN, Nike is all about zee profits.

I can see this being an annual thing now. Before every new player sig nike releases retro pairs. Retro pairs, preheat, official release. All that $$$
I dont know about every year... Nike doesn't have that many players with signature lines (one's that actually sell out anyway). You only have 4 that sell out consistantly (jordan, lebron, kobe, and kd). Kyrie is trying but it will take some wins in Cleveland to get that line off the ground. Lebron still has a good amount of time playing so to start preludes now wouldn't turn the most profit. But maybe I am wrong, next year does mark 12 and nike can do a 12 month release of Lebron. 

I think that's the beauty behind the Prelude pack.

Not only the art inspired designs, but the fact that you can vividly REMEMBER each milestone Kobe accomplished in that shoe. Being that I'm an LA native, Laker fanatic, & Kobe stan, it makes this pack so damn amazing and deserving.

Oh, BTW, Kobe FIRST game back against the Raptors (the team he dropped 81 on) in the Preludes 1s (same model he dropped 81 in) was a stroke of genius by Nike as well and I'm MORE than positive Nike set it up with Kobe to come back on that specific date.

Oh, BTW, Kobe FIRST game back against the Raptors (the team he dropped 81 on) in the Preludes 1s (same model he dropped 81 in) was a stroke of genius by Nike as well and I'm MORE than positive Nike set it up with Kobe to come back on that specific date.
Yeah it would have worked out a little bit better if he would have chilled until the 9s dropped, but understanding Kobe he wanted to comeback ASAP so Nike just was like lets just have you come back in to mark the release of the Prelude 1. Good eye chizzle.

I think that's the beauty behind the Prelude pack.

Not only the art inspired designs, but the fact that you can vividly REMEMBER each milestone Kobe accomplished in that shoe. Being that I'm an LA native, Laker fanatic, & Kobe stan, it makes this pack so damn amazing and deserving.

He was actually going to come back that Friday, but postponed it until Sunday against the Rapts... Bet a call from Nike made him change his mind.

Yo... Bron Preludes would be nice. I would need the 4, 7, and maybe 10 and 11

very possible.
roll.gif

Crazy all I wanted was the VI's and didn't even come close
Same, I love the "OG" VIs that I still have and really wanted these, but I'll absolutely never drop $500+ on a pair of shoes I plan to play basketball in, so no go for me.

I'll try again for the 8s, but it's already a lost cause.

Same, I love the "OG" VIs that I still have and really wanted these, but I'll absolutely never drop $500+ on a pair of shoes I plan to play basketball in, so no go for me.

I'll try again for the 8s, but it's already a lost cause.
Yupp still ball in my VI's everyday. Perfect hoops shoe. I'll give the 8's an attempt but there's nothing like those 6's

Oh and remember guys. Even though you didn't get a pair of the Preludes you wanted, may still be hope for retail because of all the cancel pairs, I'm sure Nike will do a major restock with these in hands.

Oh and remember guys. Even though you didn't get a pair of the Preludes you wanted, may still be hope for retail because of all the cancel pairs, I'm sure Nike will do a major restock with these in hands.
better to pay resell now and hope u catch a pair off one then relying on a restockel, cuz that's really a crapshoot. Prices will go up by the time a restock happens

Sorry for the cell phone pics, but my size 13s came in today. I'm not really feeling them in person (which kind of sucks...)

better to pay resell now and hope u catch a pair off one then relying on a restockel, cuz that's really a crapshoot. Prices will go up by the time a restock happens
amen to that, Im assuming theres people who have early ways to get restocks? I know on the black friday one I was right on twitter when it happened, couldnt grab a pair out of everything they had

nike usually uses the same links, so most bots are already waiting to scoop up everything on a restock too

If we cant cop on release day, I doubt we can score on restock

Back
Top Bottom