• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
The day has come. Finally and I mean finally, people give praise to the VII. Come out of the wood work my people. Speak your hearts true delight of the VII.
I can only hope that many others admit their love of the design, but stay away because their feet is too delicate to handle the rough wear of them

I came here from day one indicating that I only want the 2 and 7, week 7 is finally here. Here is my chance to buy reseller prices. Oh the JOY!

Also no one buy a sz 11. THAT IS MINE!!!

I was worried about this. After reading this, I probably won't bother. $218 (if I got for retail) is too much for a problem like this to occur. I really dig the design on the upper tho.
I'll take pics tomorrow, when I swing by there in the afternoon.  

I was worried about this. After reading this, I probably won't bother. $218 (if I got for retail) is too much for a problem like this to occur. I really dig the design on the upper tho.

I'll take pics tomorrow, when I swing by there in the afternoon.  
i believe you. As soon as I saw em in person at HOHLA, I thought it could be a problem. I was hopeful that it wouldn't be.

I only want the 7 to trade for 3 or 4s.
3s maybe, I doubt anyone would make that trade for the 4s unless they have doubles and need to compete the set.... With today's new "Kobeheads" not knowing what the 7s are about, you never know tho.

Hopefully some folk will wake up sweaty from the nightmare of their feet burning and skin peeling from wearing the VII. Maybe that will deter away some people and give me more chance to get them at retail.

How much is retail on Nike EU?

€ 200,

Footlocker EU is also € 200

so both roughly USD 270,

the funny thing is, Kickz.com has managed to get about 20 pairs from each Prelude, each pair is sold at a different city in Germany, I know people that are taking weekend trips for 8 weeks now, just to get the prelude pairs. Funny enough Kickz is selling them for €140, which is actually around USD 190, so below retail price!

I have an dilemma. Prelude 1's or oregon foams. I can get one or the other not both. Tough decision for me smh

A fairly low priced Prelude V in a Size 11 just went up on the bay'.  No live links of course, but an item # won't hurt.  191037115078 
salute man.. these had sold by the time i checked it BUT i appreciate the lookout

if you see any similar deals can you please pm me homie.. much gracias

I wish i could use IG filters in real life to make them look like this. I can't stand mine...
You can't stand yours?  What size are they? Maybe you can help out a fellow NT'er and charge them a decent price
smile.gif

Last edited:
I'm from the UK and I actually want to wear a pair of the Prelude 7's instead of trying to re sell but I've never had a pair of Kobes but these caught my eye. Are the Prelude 7's TTS? Or is it a good idea to go up/down half a size?

I'm from the UK and I actually want to wear a pair of the Prelude 7's instead of trying to re sell but I've never had a pair of Kobes but these caught my eye. Are the Prelude 7's TTS? Or is it a good idea to go up/down half a size?
Do NOT go down a half size. The 7s are pretty tight. I'd recommend going up a half size rather than getting your true size.

Last edited:
I did. nike took back the initial charge and charged me $95.
Did you message them on release day to do it? Mind posting a picture of the refund email where Nike admits their mistake, crossing out any personal info, so I can show the rep at Nike. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom