Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
mean.gif
the price for prelude 6's these days

How are V's when it comes to creasing?

Are they gonna look like crap after one wear, or are they more like the 8's that don't really show any signs of wear at all?

v's will be here today!!!

Then the IV hopefully at the end of the week

The only two I wanted

Damn i wish i would of known about the EU restock ahead of time. I'm in Italy right now. I need a 11.5 in the VIs
We knew it was coming soon, we just didn't know when.

What's wild is they didn't announce it on Twitter. They just threw everything up on the site at 12PM.

Prelude 1s & 4s still sold out in seconds.
laugh.gif

Don't feel too bad, I was able to add the pack except the 2's in my size. Just don't have a EU connect 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm heading to paris this summer, I'm about to feast when I'm there 
devil.gif
, I'd figured everyone would clean shop by the time the thing went live 

We knew it was coming soon, we just didn't know when.

What's wild is they didn't announce it on Twitter. They just threw everything up on the site at 12PM.

Prelude 1s & 4s still sold out in seconds.
laugh.gif
was able to get 4s, 5s, and bred 1..  P1's evaporated

Yeah P1 and P5 were gone with the quickness, tho a few large P5's popped up 30 mins later. The bred 1's were in carts pretty quickly and I got stuck in line til OOS on those for a friend. I was about 5-6 mins late on them going live and ended up with another P3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 and red Jordan VI's. Was really odd for them not to tweet their restock since people there don't usually hound the site like we do lol.

You can cop from anywhere as long as you have an EU address.... 
You guys got EU connections then I'm assuming. Hot diggity. For future reference then I could cop with my US account and just have it ship to a cousin in France? Is that how it works? Or you need Euro errything?

Back
Top Bottom