Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
3s in person are INSANE...

Maybe if they had a GITD sole some would change their mind.....

Lol

I'm so glad the 3s don't have a GITD sole. I'm tired of ish yellowing on me. And I love that every pic tagged with prelude3 on instagram is also tagged #Waffle

And where are all of these sneaker facebook groups where people find these steal prices?

Last edited:
Of all the Kobe line numbers I never cared for the KB3s at all!... But these Preludes 3s R really nice. Probably my 4th favorite of the collection.

I know what everybody means when they say prices aren't bad for the 3 but that's exactly what Nike wants :lol:. Conditioning us to make 300+ seem reasonable

I WAS GONNA SAY WHOS TRADING PRELUDES FOR LABS? I'M IN I GOT 3 PAIRS OF LABS. I NEED 4s,5s, TOO COMPLETE MY COLLECTION.

I know what everybody means when they say prices aren't bad for the 3 but that's exactly what Nike wants
laugh.gif
. Conditioning us to make 300+ seem reasonable
What? Nike doesn't determine resell market value.. Nike didn't release these thinking, "Yes people will be paying $300 when its sold out, and people will be paying $700/$800 for the Prelude 1's"

You might need to add some $ on that trade.   You won't find a straight trade for any prelude
You can probably trade the 5Lab3 for prelude 3, 7, and 8. Those are the only ones within the same value. 

What? Nike doesn't determine resell market value.. Nike didn't release these thinking, "Yes people will be paying $300 when its sold out, and people will be paying $700/$800 for the Prelude 1's"

You can probably trade the 5Lab3 for prelude 3, 7, and 8. Those are the only ones within the same value. 
Agreed with the P 3,7, and 8 for Labs.

Back
Top Bottom