Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Certain preludes came with defects, that's most likely what happened
Ahhh, sad to hear, i mean it isn't a BIG deal, just that if i'm paying $525 for a damn sneaker, i would like to have at least the peace of mind that it's legit

True. I have two pairs and I'll check'em out once I get home as well. I never really looked into the detail like that.
yeah check them, see if the color of the toecap is consistent as well as the font of the KB and 24, let me know iOnDewMuch

Just to update my status from awhile back.  I had a post for prelude 3s GS size, the box said $75.  online was $125.  just a heads up nike honored the price and refunded me the difference. 

I have a prelude 6 GS size, but no price tag.  does anyone have picture of the box with the price tag.  would appreciate it.

Just to update my status from awhile back.  I had a post for prelude 3s GS size, the box said $75.  online was $125.  just a heads up nike honored the price and refunded me the difference. 

I have a prelude 6 GS size, but no price tag.  does anyone have picture of the box with the price tag.  would appreciate it.
that is great nike did that, wish this would happen with some other higher priced sneakers as well that nike puts out lol

that is great nike did that, wish this would happen with some other higher priced sneakers as well that nike puts out lol
yeah, as much as nike kills us with spending so much $$$ on stuff, and are extremely frustrating with limited releases.  They have pretty good with customer service so far in my experience.  They could def improve in a lot more areas though... this prelude pack in general was a joke with trying to get a mens size. 

Last edited:
y sz 13?  I would think sz 9 is the most common
exactly. a lot of ppl wear 13 yet is it produced way less then any other normal size. for every 3 size 9s in production for a limited shoe there might be one 13, if that.

Anyone out there that has the prelude 6's, how do they fit?  im an 11.5 in almost every shoe, i would assume they are pretty much tts?

Anyone out there that has the prelude 6's, how do they fit?  im an 11.5 in almost every shoe, i would assume they are pretty much tts?
Some say TTS, but i had to size up half a size from my normal size. When you ask for a size fit question, it's best to reference what size you wear in other kobes if you have. 

Idk about Prelude VI's, but my Chaos VI's were snug for about an hour and then they felt perfect after that going TTS.

Last edited by a moderator:

prelude 6s are so overrated imo lol
says the guy whos sellin them for 500 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom