• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I think 5 and 6 look the best out of the pack.  Just need to find them for a "good" price now.  Saw the 5's in a size 8.5 for 500 shipped but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger. 

^^ you probably won't find them for a cheaper price. When it first released, I had people messaging to sell me DS 8.5 for $400 and i said no. After a while, everything was $500+. Almost bought it from a reseller for $450.. and then Niketown NY restocked. Got my pair for $250

^^ you probably won't find them for a cheaper price. When it first released, I had people messaging to sell me DS 8.5 for $400 and i said no. After a while, everything was $500+. Almost bought it from a reseller for $450.. and then Niketown NY restocked. Got my pair for $250
Damn, you lucked out.  Where I live, the closest Niketown is 2 hours away so I really never had a decent chance
mean.gif
.  Online for me has been such a failure.

I think 5 and 6 look the best out of the pack.  Just need to find them for a "good" price now.  Saw the 5's in a size 8.5 for 500 shipped but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger. 
i agree..  i think the 6 is a perfect shoe for the nice summer weather, and its starting to get nice here.. so i need to find them.. 
smokin.gif

are u the dude who won the bid but never paid up? lol

In person I think the 1s and the 4's are the best made shoes I have seen a minute besides the kobe 9 MP.Amazing quality and detail on the them.I thought the 3,7 and 8s looked rather cheap,especially the 7s.Hated the 6's when I saw them in the glass at HOH but in person they are very nice and perfect for summer.

Last edited:
In person I think the 1s and the 4's are the best made shoes I have seen a minute besides the kobe 9 MP.Amazing quality and detail on the them.I thought the 3,7 and 8s looked rather cheap,especially the 7s.Hated the 6's when I saw them in the glass at HOH but in person they are very nice and perfect for summer.
The 3s are slept on heavy! I love em. Also the 8...I was breaking necks left and right when I wore them a couple weeks ago. Ppl kept coming up to me complimenting me on my fit...felt like couldn't nobody tell me [emoji]128169[/emoji] lol

3's aren't that popular because no one ever liked those waffle looking shoes
laugh.gif

the cw they chose for the prelude 3 wasn't bad at all but the shoe itself is not for everyone.

Last edited:
3's aren't that popular because no one ever liked those waffle looking shoes :lol:  

the cw they chose for the prelude 3 wasn't bad at all but the shoe itself is not for everyone.
The CW is what sold me. At first I didn't like it then saw them in person. I had to get them especially for a "steal" at $250

Oh I love the colorway on the prelude 3 but not the mold itself.

I love the prelude 8 and still want them but disliked the tongue and thought it look somewhat cheap.

3's aren't that popular because no one ever liked those waffle looking shoes :lol:  

The CW is what sold me. At first I didn't like it then saw them in person. I had to get them especially for a "steal" at $250
That's basically retail+tax+shipping+PayPal fees. Seller most likely barely broke even.

That's basically retail+tax+shipping+PayPal fees. Seller most likely barely broke even.
We met up locally because the deal was $600 for both the prelude 2 and 3. At the last minute he couldn't part with the 2 so he just gave me a deal of $250 for the 3.

Buyer wanted to trade my 3's for his toro 6's. Flaked on me yesterday and today.
mean.gif
Striaght up?

The Prelude 3 are top 3 of the pack I would not let them go for just the toro 6 alone.

it might be a good thing that he flaked the 3 are a WORK OF ART.

I doubled up on the 6's but would let a pair go ASAP for an extra pair of 1's. Its no comparison IMO. Size 13 is hard to come by for a decent price. Imma head to SneakerconDC and see what I can scoop up there.

I doubled up on the 6's but would let a pair go ASAP for an extra pair of 1's. Its no comparison IMO. Size 13 is hard to come by for a decent price. Imma head to SneakerconDC and see what I can scoop up there.
I would do that trade with you in a heartbeat, if they were my size..

I will be at sneakerconDC too, but looking for the 6s..smh

The III's received the lowest amount of votes and they sell the cheapest. Sometimes I see them sit for $300 on eBay, Craigslist, SC, and buy/sell group. When I look at them, I see the. Shoe as the basketball hoop net, not a waffle lol. The P3's are my top 2 of the preludes, and because the resell is not too far off from retail, I will be doubling up on them once I find the P1 to complete my pack.

Back
Top Bottom