• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I'm the same size range as you guys, so I'm seeing those same kind of prices
laugh.gif
. Every once in a while there might be a DS or VNDS pair or two that slip through the cracks for a lower price, but it doesn't come often enough these days. Maybe a year or so ago, I could still find pairs more often for sub $100 prices, but it's tougher these days.

And yeah, not to sidetrack things too much, but some of the Lebron IVs are definitely going for absurd prices. I saw somebody list a pair of blackouts the other day for $400. We're talking about blackouts, not Graffitis, Fruitty Pebbles, etc. Blackouts.
laugh.gif

mean.gif
The hype for those increased with the popularity of the line. Could have easily grabbed Birthday's and China's for 200 and some change.

It would've been cool if we got a grey patent leather toe but idk if that would mess up the shoe of not tho but would still want to see at least

A few Kobe 1s are at some mom and pops around me too. They sell them expensive tho. 200 for a VNDS MPLS White Grey Blue CW [emoji]128532[/emoji]

The hype for those increased with the popularity of the line. Could have easily grabbed Birthday's and China's for 200 and some change.
Yep, and just in general the whole sneaker culture/market has also changed a lot even in the last year or two. Certain things that you could've gotten a year or two ago now go for maybe double what they used to, and a lot of people just go straight for the throat in terms of pricing nowadays. Really kinda crazy the kind of prices some people are asking for for certain things.

I got my blk/gold lebron 3s and black/blue flight huaraches from there and both for box price. All of their locations have been run through now though and all of the gems are pretty much gone.

:lol: I got my black gold 3s from there as well. They recently raised the prices on their remaining lebrons since he won last year, but everything left in there is recent and over priced. It was good while it lasted.

I'm a fan of the Zoom 1's, and II's. Anyone know wut color the KB 1's will be and when do they release.

I'm wondering the same thing. I thought the 1s dropped before the 2 but have yet to see any pics. I'm even more interested in the price though. I have a feeling everything will be revealed at the upcoming Kobe 9 event.

Last edited:
When is the Kobe IX event?  The II's R ok I guess, could have been better, or worse I guess. 

Hey everyone didn't nike already somewhat release the 81 point game shoe? They only came in size 14 and limited to 81? People had to search for them.

Hey everyone didn't nike already somewhat release the 81 point game shoe? They only came in size 14 and limited to 81? People had to search for them.
Yeah you're right about that. I just wish they would've done a proper release of those so more people would've had a chance at them.

Yeah you're right about that. I just wish they would've done a proper release of those so more people would've had a chance at them.

That doesnt sound like a release but a private auction

When Nike decides to finally give em a proper release they will make bank

That doesnt sound like a release but a private auction

When Nike decides to finally give em a proper release they will make bank

no it was scavenger hunt across LA. if you got your card stamped at all 4 locations you brought it back to NTLA. everyone with a fully stamped card was entered into the raffle. 80 people were chosen and were able to purchase the 81 point pack for $81 plus tax. the 81st set was taken to staples center, autographed by kobe and sold in a silent auction for charity i believe.

Back
Top Bottom