• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Just based on my opinion and the time given. I highly doubt there are any fakes yet. Just my opinion though.

I think this collection is nice as hell, but I just cant come to grips with that $200 pricetag. Furthermore, if I was able to come to grips with the $200 price tag I still wouldn't be able to get them ($400-500 more likely). Don't mean to complain, or moan but damn Nike you are suppose to weed out the resellers not the collectors

Got Shipping Confirmation For My Size 9.5 In The Prelude 2 From NDC.....Signed Up For A 10, But Can't Really Complain When Most Others Came Up Empty Handed.

Shoes Should Arrive Tomorrow At Some Point

Straight Up Gonna Open That Box Like

View media item 695378

This reminds me of when they tested the DMP's. Which lead to the countdown pack. 

They are seeing if consumers will bite on a weekly retro 'pack'.

LeBron 'Prelude' pack next. 

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing Django. A LeBron prelude pack would be awesome but I don't understand why Nike has to make these SO limited.
My dream would be produce enough that we can freakin buy em if we click and check out as soon as its live, but those that snooze lose. Oh well.

Time to run around town collecting raffles again. Good thing I get 35 MPG or I wouldnt be doing this lol

LeBron or Kobe prelude pack wouldn't even compare to a Jordan prelude pack. I think camping is the most dumbest thing ever but that will be something you camp for. That's like 20k on the,market.

Jordan prelude pack would be cool if they made em true to original... At least with shape and Nike Air. And you better believe if they did that, they'd be $250+ each.

Jordan prelude pack would be cool if they made em true to original... At least with shape and Nike Air. And you better believe if they did that, they'd be $250+ each.
just thinking about that alone hurts my head already. imagine the price they resell for....

Is that a booger on the strap on those prelude 2s?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom