• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
total setup. they didn't drop the link until 5:01 & at that point all you got was "THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE" page

Word…I couldn't even try to add to basket…another effed up release unavailable to the public…they hype it & it aint available…I hope their servers crash. :smh:

I couldn't even add to cart, just got the spinning wheel after I added to cart, then out of stock. 

Word…I couldn't even try to add to basket…another effed up release unavailable to the public…they hype it & it aint available…I hope their servers crash.
mean.gif

***This is speculation.  There are 0 facts to support my opinion***

I've been thinking about the way the last couple releases on Nike.com and I have a theory.  I think that Nike may be doing some sort of raffle for limited Nike.com releases.  The last two weeks a lot of people have been getting connection errors, myself included (this may be due to bot warfare 
laugh.gif
).  I think they are releasing the shoes online in a way that is almost completely random, so that the first person to click add to cart isn't necessarily the first one to get the shoes added to the their cart.  I get the feeling that they are doing this to level the playing field.  Giving those who are trying manually a chance.  In my opinion, a raffle style release makes sense today.  The bots have gotten out of control.  Everyone has one now and it is almost random anyway, except for a few who know something the majority of us do not.  
so bs man

I got to the wait in line part with no connection errors this week so I guess thats an improvement? except there was probably countless people ahead of me so no dice. time to go back to sleep

total setup. they didn't drop the link until 5:01 & at that point all you got was "THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE" page. i use tweetdeck to make sure i get the tweets in realtime. i've never had a problem until the Mambacurials and now these. to hell with Nike. I can't believe they pull this bs.
+1. 

I'm bound to catch one of the Preludes eventually right? 
laugh.gif

must have got really lucky cause got my size 10.5 almost instantly after pressing add to cart, waited in line for like 5 seconds. good luck to everyone still waiting, chances are though you're beat.

I didn't even get put in line or see a sold out message. Just the spinning wheel. Nothing happened until i closed and reopened the page several times, and by that time they were sold out :\.

@V3NOMENON's theory makes things alot clearer for me now. i literally clicked as soon as the link went live and got:

View media item 704174
and i'm thinking "how on earth could anyone without a bot have gotten to the cart if i didn't even see the shoe on the ndc page?

i'm done with these drops after the AJ1's next weekend. i'm on the gotdamned west coast, i can't keep losing sleep over kicks.

Last edited:
Sold out, what a shame.

the 3's and 4's are the best ones. will try next week for the 4s.

still waiting in line for the gammas but screw those. wasted time adding those for lulz.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom