• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I don't know how they got it... I could gladly send you a screen shot of my order but the fact that you have only 2 posts and joined this month has me very skeptical.  Bottom line is I checked out just like a regular purchase, and it wasn't until 7:07 either so the shoe wasn't sold out before 7:00 am as people say...
Skeptical to what? Who cares what my post count is regarding my question? I'm just curious how people got their orders when honest people waste time trying to get them fairly. Even the breds were sold out seconds after the tweet. I'm just asking questions. Usually when people get defensive over simple questions they show guilt. So whatever on to the next.

Just picked up my sz 14

These **** big dab! :lol:
I knew they were gonna be big but damn they look long af too 

I really wish they made my TRUE size 13.5
But thats damn near impossible unless i get em from overseas

O well on the hunt for a sz 13 now :nerd:  
damn this does not sound good at all. Just won a 14 and rock a 12/13 :smh:

I mean we are all in this together.  We all are frustrated with how the online process is deteriorating rapidly.  Some of us may be lucky and have personal connections.  Others may be smart with the technical side of things or know someone that is crafty in that area.  Hel some may just be really lucky (cough ALP!).  But what it all comes down to is that there HAS to be a better way to handle online releases.  I'd like to think what happened today with the 4 was a big first step in the right direction for Nike.  

Last edited:
I don't get it...I wear a 14 in the 1, 3, 6, 8s...but the 4 and 5 I need a 15. No US size 15 release, and I'm not paying $600 to some Greek on eBay. Thankfully I'm not interested in the 4s or 5s.

And the 7s just have a horrible fit no matter what
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Skeptical to what? Who cares what my post count is regarding my question? I'm just curious how people got their orders when honest people waste time trying to get them fairly. Even the breds were sold out seconds after the tweet. I'm just asking questions. Usually when people get defensive over simple questions they show guilt. So whatever on to the next.
Guilt... lol.. dude nike has employees troll here all the time....  if you read my thread i scored my pair of breds manually, i used tweetdeck, clicked the link and then added to my cart and waited in line 10 minutes before i checked out... my speedtest results show 85 mbps and ping at 7 ms though.   You and others slay me with this honest and fairly talk.  But i'm through with that. back in the day fast internet and a quick finger was all you needed........now.... well You should already know....

Yeah vs ain't bad but don't touch the ivs imo. Hope I can work with the 14, a sz swap will be a *****

New to this but thank y'all for the posts lmaooooo ima start ****** w this forum....last thing keepin me in shoe game....the hustle

wow what is happening w/ this thread? i've tried every prelude through NDC TLO and 3 different HOH raffle joints and just moved on when i lost.. it's just a shoe guys, don't let yourself get too salty over materialistic things. if you win, great, if you miss out, move on.. there's always another shoe.

don't cheat the system... i worked for NIKE and they will always figure a way. I'm glad they did what they did this morning, regardless if I already won my pair already. Good thing they stopped the cheaters. Don't cheat, go the positive route.. try your luck on NDC TLO or if you live near an HOH, pick up a raffle and ride your luck.

like i did... thanks for calling me HOH, my very first raffle win.

View media item 715020

now on to the Kobe V, will do the same thing and if I lose a raffle or miss out on NDC TLO, no salt from me. It's just a shoe

No salt for me.

Not having a HOH or NT within 2,500 miles and having to rely on a couple of websites to sort it all out is lame tho.

No salt for me.

Not having a HOH or NT within 2,500 miles and having to rely on a couple of websites to sort it all out is lame tho.

yeah it is.. that sucks man. wish nike produced more for more people to get a chance. i'm very fortunate to have 3 HOH within 20mi of me.

I was lucky to pick a pair today...but damn based on what I have been reading...people def got *****ed out of this one as well...

Yeah vs ain't bad but don't touch the ivs imo. Hope I can work with the 14, a sz swap will be a *****
You said you wear a 12-13 right

I really doubt your gonna be able to fit these bro 
laugh.gif

Im 6'4-6'5 and this 14 look like clown shoes on me 
roll.gif

I NEED A 13! 
devil.gif

These are live dab 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
You said you wear a 12-13 right
I really doubt your gonna be able to fit these bro :lol:

Im 6'4-6'5 and this 14 look like clown shoes on me :rofl:

I NEED A 13! :evil:  
These are live dab :pimp:  
I think they'll work, the Kobe prelude 1s in a 13 look bigger :lol:

It could be me but these IVs run a tad big. I tried on my boys 11.5 and they fit like a size 12 OG.

Last edited:
THE SHOE WAS DEF SOLD OUT BEFORE THE TWEET. I SAW THE PAGE AND WAS LIKE, "WTF? HOW IS IT SOLD OUT ALREADY"
laugh.gif

GLAD I DID NOT GO FOR THE KOBES AND ONLY WENT FOR THE BREDS.
lmao.. the early links are out of hand.. they had to have them like crazy for the breds as well.. they sold out faster then the damn champ pack on NDC..lol

Guilt... lol.. dude nike has employees troll here all the time....  if you read my thread i scored my pair of breds manually, i used tweetdeck, clicked the link and then added to my cart and waited in line 10 minutes before i checked out... my speedtest results show 85 mbps and ping at 7 ms though.   You and others slay me with this honest and fairly talk.  But i'm through with that. back in the day fast internet and a quick finger was all you needed........now.... well You should already know....
Just an FYI for ya, your speedtest.net ping doesn't mean anything. What matters is your ping to the servers of the website you are accessing. My ping on speedtest is 10ms but my Nike.com and twitter.com ping is in the 30-50ms range.

lmao.. the early links are out of hand.. they had to have them like crazy for the breds as well.. they sold out faster then the damn champ pack on NDC..lol
:lol: them ***** (champ pack) were sold out before the link went live

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom