Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

ITS ALL GOOD ANYWAYS.

NIKE WILL IMPLEMENT THEIR OWN BOT AFTER THE PRELUDE LAUNCHES COME TO A CLOSE.

*cats out the bag*
I want to know what else is in that bag...Is this Memphis's backup account or is your cap key stuck 
laugh.gif

Y'all serious I've won or have been with someone that has won every prelude so far in SoCal it's luck if employes skim a few pairs O well take the L and move on

With that said these last 2 pairs not stressing much over it's been fun

Last edited:

i have won every prelude but 4 and 5 at various hog in socal except glendale. won at lakewood, beverly center, cerrtios, and south coast

so glendale was rigged? won all my all star shoes there last feb but haven't won a single prelude

i think all of socal hoh is legit i have won at least twice on past release at each location
damn pham (pun intended) get you stories straight, did you get the preludes in SOCAL or not?

Y'all serious I've won or have been with someone that has won every prelude so far in SoCal it's luck if employes skim a few pairs O well take the L and move on

With that said these last 2 pairs not stressing much over it's been fun
yeah no point in complaining about it on to the next move. Any one get orders for the VI cancelled yet? Not that they would post probably super saiyan mad right now...

Here SoCal were cleaning the whole rigged raffle system it was getting out of hand that is why I will be doing it for the prelude 7's at Glendale hoh
You work at Glendale? Nice man, I hope I can get the 7s they are probably my 2nd favorite in the pack after the 1s. 
nerd.gif

I'm not sure if I'm lucky or not but I've won 3 preludes out of 6 in SoCal HoHs ( 2 at Bev Center + 1 at Glendale) . I usually drove solo every week to at least 4 of the HoHs to put in only ONE raffle ticket for myself. You win some, you lose some.

And to people thinking preorders are GUARANTEED pairs, they really aren't. But by all means do whatever you need to do to secure your pair.

Goodluck w/ the rest of the pack guys!

Not my pic but I really think the Prelude 2s are very underrated. Very Clean.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Just got shipping conf from NDC. 

They are a bit sluggish.

Standard shipping

Last edited:
chr0nix chr0nix

depends who you preorder from, i did a preorder for a second pair of 3,5 and 6 and they all came through. not ebay preorder tho.

I still have yet to receive shipping info and I chose overnight shipping. And this is without using early link. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Nike canceled my order given how many legit orders have been canceled recently.

**** is getting out of control now, point blank period. LOL.

I agree with the one who said cheating is cheating period. With that being said, I hit up all my contacts to go raffle for me to improve my chances of winning.

So far out of the pairs I actually wanted, 1/3. Not bad.

i have won every prelude but 4 and 5 at various hog in socal except glendale. won at lakewood, beverly center, cerrtios, and south coast

so glendale was rigged? won all my all star shoes there last feb but haven't won a single prelude

i think all of socal hoh is legit i have won at least twice on past release at each location
damn pham (pun intended) get you stories straight, did you get the preludes in SOCAL or not?
Actually, if you looked carefully at his statements, they're consistent:

Statement #1 - Won Preludes at HOH Beverly Center, South Coast, Lakewood, and Cerritos; but not Glendale (for Preludes).

Statement #2 - Won all of last year's All Star Game shoes from HOH Glendale.

Statement #3 - Won at least two miscellaneous releases at each of the California HOHs (Beverly Center, South Coast, Lakewood, Cerritos, and Glendale)

Last edited:
I still have yet to receive shipping info and I chose overnight shipping. And this is without using early link. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Nike canceled my order given how many legit orders have been canceled recently.
i dunno, i think if they were to cancel it you would know by now. 

i only heard of 1 case where they cancelled after they had actually shipped it. 

With all drama surfacing today on social media, I read for the first time about ES selling shoes for charity... If true, I respect that.

You seem like a real good dude ES.

early link is spreading like crazy now. been picking up some older heat at great prices (buy and trade) lately I guess since all the attention is on the new garbage nike puts out. works for me. 

^Yeah, I remember seeing UPS call something back. Can't remember what shoe is was for, but you're not totally safe til you have them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom