• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
^Yeah, I remember seeing UPS call something back. Can't remember what shoe is was for, but you're not totally safe til you have them in hand.
They might make an example of a few but no way they are going to lose too much on shipping expenses.

Impossible for us regular joes to get ...0-6 on the pack. The V is definitely my favorite.

^Yeah, I remember seeing UPS call something back. Can't remember what shoe is was for, but you're not totally safe til you have them in hand.
They might make an example of a few but no way they are going to lose too much on shipping expenses.
They probably catch things earlier now so it doesn't even have to be recalled. The UPS intercept I saw happened a while back when people were first getting "Megged".

Somebody had an order that made it all the way to his front door, before the delivery guy scanned it and had to take it back. Sucks.

Joined today but been lurker here.

missed on on the 5s because of a trip, and were my favorite, so i had to do alot of work to get these.

also missed out on the 6s, but that on ill get one soon. these are just my pairs, also have the GS for the wife, will post up once i get things settled 

for those that wondering, ther are 10.5, 10.5 and 11 in sizes.

i hope to contribute and get more from you guys(and girls)

i only heard of 1 case where they cancelled after they had actually shipped it. 

There have been MANY cases which were stated on NT of Nike intercepting packages while in transit through UPS dating back to the DB3, DB5, and this years regular DB thread.

Last edited:
There have been MANY cases which were stated on NT of Nike intercepting packages while in transit through UPS dating back to the DB3, DB5, and this years regular DB thread.
that's why those who use ATC services/bots use the overnight shipping. nike usually: (1) expedites the shoe leaving the warehouse; and (2) there is less time for the shoe to be at UPS/Fedex for Nike to recall it

that's why those who use ATC services/bots use the overnight shipping. nike usually: (1) expedites the shoe leaving the warehouse; and (2) there is less time for the shoe to be at UPS/Fedex for Nike to recall it

Ding Ding

I still need to come up on size 13 Prelude V's for a decent price... I've had a few people flake and I need them in my damn life ASAP. 

missed on on the 5s because of a trip, and were my favorite, so i had to do alot of work to get these.
also missed out on the 6s, but that on ill get one soon. these are just my pairs, also have the GS for the wife, will post up once i get things settled 
View media item 742805
congrats!!! welcome to the site :D

Sorry in advance if its already been asked. Does anyone know that actual color of the inside sole of the kobe 6 prelude? infrared? orange?

Blue Ribbon, Fedex and UPS are all at the same facility/grounds so leaving the warehouse is a mute point and expedited shipping means nothing other than you over paid for your shoes... Until packages leave the state or better yet arrive at your door dont count on the expedited shipping saving an order from Meg and Connies street team
laugh.gif

Shipping emails are generated once Nike creates the shipping details for an order.... boxes can still be inventory for all we know but I hope everyone gets their shoes 

Geez you've definitely been doing work. How much did it all cost you if you don't mind me asking?

With all drama surfacing today on social media, I read for the first time about ES selling shoes for charity... If true, I respect that.

You seem like a real good dude ES.

Yup. I believe he did it first with the DB5 and did/or is doing DB Foams/Xs package.

p1-retail(won at HOH)

p2-retail(won at HOH)

p3-wife got it for me early birthday gift so im afraid to ask how much

p4-retail(won by my brother from HOH but sold to me retail cause it was day of the bday dec.28)

p5-one of them i traded the kobe ss plus 220, while the other two is 400 one locally and another a 3 hr drive after seeing it on craiglist.

so that a sum im to afraid to even add up..to see

as for the GS, i see the sticker says 75, but paid 125 from footlocker, they claim that was the price, so i didnt argue. i did have to pay 140 for the p5 in size 6.5y, since im getting my wife the pack(or whatever they release in GS) hope that answer your question =)

now been on the lookout for the 6s and as for the 7s, ill be in canada so will be missing that for sure. 8s will be based on luck and 9s will be had

hopefully not true about it being LIMITED....

tried and know i dont and can't get it lucky online every saturday morning, but end up doing it anyways just incase nike did fix something.

early links scare me, dnt wanna be in the banned list haha tempted(if i even know where to look) with my fios quantum....but karma has a way to hit me...2014 was not a good start me me, wish everyone else best of luck and these last few release!  

p1-retail(won at HOH)
p2-retail(won at HOH)
p3-wife got it for me early birthday gift so im afraid to ask how much
p4-retail(won by my brother from HOH but sold to me retail cause it was day of the bday dec.28)
p5-one of them i traded the kobe ss plus 220, while the other two is 400 one locally and another a 3 hr drive after seeing it on craiglist.
so that a sum im to afraid to even add up..to see

as for the GS, i see the sticker says 75, but paid 125 from footlocker, they claim that was the price, so i didnt argue. i did have to pay 140 for the p5 in size 6.5y, since im getting my wife the pack(or whatever they release in GS) hope that answer your question =)
now been on the lookout for the 6s and as for the 7s, ill be in canada so will be missing that for sure. 8s will be based on luck and 9s will be had
hopefully not true about it being LIMITED....
tried and know i dont and can't get it lucky online every saturday morning, but end up doing it anyways just incase nike did fix something.
early links scare me, dnt wanna be in the banned list haha tempted(if i even know where to look) with my fios quantum....but karma has a way to hit me...2014 was not a good start me me, wish everyone else best of luck and these last few release!  
Hopefullt
which hoh did u win !?

Back
Top Bottom