• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
That's the el salvadorian family. The father is a scumbag. He used to get hooked up at HoH BC but once corporate broke up that little ring he moved on to Fox Hills where he has his sad kids waiting all day for unclaimed pairs. great parenting. Lol
beat them at their own game. They wanna camp 6 hrs, u camp 8. They willin to do 8, go 10. So on and so forth until they give up :smokin

That's the el salvadorian family. The father is a scumbag. He used to get hooked up at HoH BC but once corporate broke up that little ring he moved on to Fox Hills where he has his sad kids waiting all day for unclaimed pairs. great parenting. Lol

Damn the slander for el salvador. That might be distant family of mine.
:lol:

But the hell they doing reselling shoes now?

laugh.gif

Last edited:

i havent seen 340 ive seen 400 as lowest
it's all about your approach and negotiating skills. figure out there profit from doing a paypal direct invoice vs ebay sale. Also recommend they put up another listing so they can get that psositive rating. What size you need, Denver won I am in a helpful mood.

it's all about your approach and negotiating skills. figure out there profit from doing a paypal direct invoice vs ebay sale. Also recommend they put up another listing so they can get that psositive rating. What size you need, Denver won I am in a helpful mood.
dont need any i got 1-7 already

Oregons are dropping drastically because they were easy as **** to get . I added oregons to my cart vs no preludes at all .
I wouldn't say that. If you didn't live in a major city they were not easy to get. Possible, yes, easy no

Back
Top Bottom