• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I feel ya on the online restock. There is only one HOH around me and they didn't get any of the preludes

Do anyone think people would accept trade for Kobe 9 MP for either one of Kobe V Prelude, VI or Kobe I Prelude? Fair trade?

I'm thinking that NikeLA, NikeSF and NikeLasVegas will be doing Kobe Prelude restocks within the next couple of days considering that NYC, Chicago and SantaMonica got them

I see talk of NikeSM getting the restock but has anyone actually posted pics or said they copped today?
I'm just saying cause at the other spots you saw pics of the lines, stock and people saying they were there but I dont really see anyone saying they came up or struck out today....

Bull crap all these NTWNs getting restocks, and Portland never got nuttin not even Oregon Foams...

I see talk of NikeSM getting the restock but has anyone actually posted pics or said they copped today?
I'm just saying cause at the other spots you saw pics of the lines, stock and people saying they were there but I dont really see anyone saying they came up or struck out today....
ive seen pics, and I know people that bought pairs there today...

saw a few cops on my local groups, IV's and VI's

I went into my local House of Hoops yesterday to see four of the employees wearing various preludes the 4s, 5s, 7s, and 8s... Me and 22 other people I know bust on every raffle there, but some how miraculously the employees score four pairs.

They restocked today. Prelude 1-8 sitting on the wall, 1 per person.

Not my pic:

Must be nice. I would definitely take the whole fam for those.
There are never any stores around here that get limited Kobe's.

Do anyone think people would accept trade for Kobe 9 MP for either one of Kobe V Prelude, VI or Kobe I Prelude? Fair trade?
Doubt anyone is giving up the I, V or VI for the MP's...but if you can get that trade go for it. All about what you like.

if only Nike DC can get a restock
frown.gif
whatever ready just pay resell for the prelude Is
tired.gif
NTDC.....restock.....
roll.gif

they out the back before the initial release, theyre definitely not going up on shelves 

Had my boy strike out there with the quickness..

Lucked out on a pair of Prelude 3's from NTSM...

This was the line as of 6pm....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom