• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Naw I know that I saw the shirt they made it's only one shirt.... I just want the prelude print on a shirt.... This right here
I dont think Nike made a shirt with that print but here are a few options for you 

http://www.yotecity.bigcartel.com/

but like @alp   mentioned you can just make your own shirt.. there are a ton of t-shirt companies that will make it as long as you have a good resolution image 

I dont think Nike made a shirt with that print but here are a few options for you 

View media item 824974
View media item 824975
http://www.yotecity.bigcartel.com/

but like @alp
  mentioned you can just make your own shirt.. there are a ton of t-shirt companies that will make it as long as you have a good resolution image 

Thanks I looked them up.... the prelude 1 socks actually look better than the ones I got during all star although it takes them 10 days to make them when the nike pop up shop made em in 20 minutes....I just bit the bullet and bought my shirt from nike...only wearing the prelude ones... 5 and 6s idk what to do with starting to think these shoes are more conversational pieces/collectors items I can't picture myself wearing anything but the ones idk what r u guys are wearing with them but color combos are too crazy for me

^^^ I'd rockem with any lakers jersey/shirt (if you are a laker fan) and pretty much any neutral colors... ie black khaki white

Rocked my VIIs this past weekend.  Highly underrated shoe IMO and I would definitely recommend scooping a pair up while the prices are decent.

I am thinking of getting a second pair of the prelude IVs, but prices are crazy! Looking for a size 9 or 9.5 for a price that is fair, not those crazy 500 plus prices :smh:!

I offered $700 for a pair my size and was declined :-(

700 was a great price, they go for over 1000, that's why you got declined.

Been contemplating on letting my Prelude 1 size 8 go for the past few days. Not sure how much the value will jump...but been getting sick and tired of everything about shoes. About to throw in the towel lol. 

I would hold on to them if I were you. I know I'm holding onto my size 8 for a while.

Prelude 1 prices 
mean.gif

Was a little bored did some lace swaps, was very pleased with Prelude 3 and Purple Fade 8 Laces!

Last edited:
Off topic please remove if not allowed. Is there a Facebook page where people buy sell trade kobes? couldn't complete the prelude pack set. so..

Back
Top Bottom