Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

what's so hard to grasp from the picture? the color looks exactly how the picture came out

also, sorry I'm not dslr sneaker photographer bruh :wow: :lol:

if u took picture, what i think he means is you could have taken picture of each shoe clearly and also center it more and have as much in it so we can see details. looks like one of those stupid teaser pics people put out.

u dont need to be a dslr photographer to take a regular good picture, but pictures was good enough to get an idea.

Last edited:
I had already made and ordered a sprite color way on may 5 before these pics came up. now im pissed that there is too much black and it wont look good... 
tired.gif

I had already made and ordered a sprite color way on may 5 before these pics came up. now im pissed that there is too much black and it wont look good... 
tired.gif

post them up when u get them. i really want to see if they black will kill the theme

The black on the blue upper is not a deal breaker for me. It's good that it's dfferent from the pair releasing so you don't have the same upper if you decide to buy both.
View media item 428446
I'm deciding to use the blue or yellow upper for a GSW/Pacer pair. Kinda skeptical on how the yellow would look with the silver in it after seeing how different the other colors turned out. Someone have a yellow upper coming next week?

TPG- I'm really happy the uppers are different cuz that blue red pair looks pretty nice! As for the yellow, I'm hoping the white on it doesn't mess it up. I'd really like to have at least one Laker colorway. I really don't want to use the black base or purple base for it.

not feeling that blue coral upper as much anymore... think ima just get the blue corals dropping next month as my blue pair

New to the forum and would like some help with Nike ID.

Kobe wore the "Blackout" shoes on December 2012 vs. Cleveland Cavaliers. The closest I can get to getting a similar shoe using Nike ID is below.

So my question is, how flexible is Nike? If I contacted Nike, would they be able to get me the same colorway as the "Blackout"? I hope this is the case because isn't that the whole point using Nike ID?

View media item 429107

New to the forum and would like some help with Nike ID.

Kobe wore the "Blackout" shoes on December 2012 vs. Cleveland Cavaliers. The closest I can get to getting a similar shoe using Nike ID is below.

So my question is, how flexible is Nike? If I contacted Nike, would they be able to get me the same colorway as the "Blackout"? I hope this is the case because isn't that the whole point using Nike ID?

View media item 429107

View media item 429114
lol yeeaaaa no. your best bet is to order them then Dye the upper yourself using a fabric dye if u really want a blackout pair

Wow ordered my on 5/11 and got shipping email yesterday and tracking number went live this morning for a scheduled delivery date of this Friday. I've ordered 2 iDs before and neither were this fast, very pleasantly surprised!

thats happened to me before, it changed back a day or two later.

Just checked my delivery date again...

UPS tracking went from this coming Wednesday, then changed to Friday and now back to Wednesday again.

Can't wait!

Last edited:
Yup been waiting to see the new designs/colors first so I can get a clear thought in my head as to what the design would look like. Certain colors are more vibrant or dull in real life than on the computer generated versions. The free return is beneficial but getting it right the first time is more important.

yuppp I ordered mine with white swoosh so feeling pretty good about not really noticing that the swoosh is translucent on the platinum upper

I ended up going with the Stadium Grey swoosh, so now I gotta see if I like your white swoosh better.

Wow the yellow looks pretty good as well as the pink. Wouldn't mind a Kay Wow colorway. Damn these Kobe 8s are adding up quick!

Back
Top Bottom