Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I really like the orange upper from your other pair. How would you say they look in person? In pics they look live af and they pop. I have something in mind with the orange upper and the rest black but i don't wanna order em and then they be dull looking.
The orange pops more than the pictures... they're crazy on feet.

excuse my antics...

I really like the orange upper from your other pair. How would you say they look in person? In pics they look live af and they pop. I have something in mind with the orange upper and the rest black but i don't wanna order em and then they be dull looking.

What color swoosh and bottoms are you thinking off? The orange kinda pops but pops even more with a poison green sole. The black pattern in the orange keeps it a bit tame, which I like. Now the orange on the Lebron X is a different story lol

Thanks for all the comments fellas. Probably gonna rock the orange ones tomorrow in my league. I'm sure they'll turn some heads

View media item 452616
I was thinking about something like this. Except I would more than likely have a black sole and midsole.
Props to whoever made this one I found it a few weeks ago earlier in the thread.
I think these would look clean af. That's why I was asking how you thought they looked in person. In pics the orange and red Xmas upper looks sick.
If I don't do the orange upper id do the red upper the same way. Everything else black.
What y'all think?

Here are some quick pics of one of two new pairs.  The other pair is going back, as I already ordered a replacement.  Just got back in town so I'll try and post some better pics and on-feet soon.

Was hoping for more of a gold with this upper but it's still pretty clean.

Here are some quick pics of one of two new pairs.  The other pair is going back, as I already ordered a replacement.  Just got back in town so I'll try and post some better pics and on-feet soon.

View media item 452771

Everything looks on point. Well done sir. What does the other pair look like?

Oh yeah and the inspiration for the gold/black/team red pair was part sky diggins PE, part MN gophers. Went with the white sole though

is the yellow that light?

I'm pulling the trigger on an ID today. I got my first pair of Kobe's the other day and was blown away by the shoe. I may have to cop two pairs, there are so many options on the IDs

Those are beautiful ^
Thank you much.  I'm happy with the finished product.  The only thing is that I don't think I've ever worn a mostly yellow shoe, so they're a little surprising for me on feet.  I'll try and get some on feet pics up after work today.

Back
Top Bottom