Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I wonder if that person owns the BHM or missed out and order an iD instead of paying resale. Not a bad substitute.

Funny this guy posted those... I'm currently debating whether to order a pseudo-beater pair of BHM's from someone ... but maybe I'll ID a pair for around the same price

Yup red lining.

Forgot to say, those bhm IDs look dope! Tempted since they didnt make them in a 15

Yup red lining.

Forgot to say, those bhm IDs look dope! Tempted since they didnt make them in a 15

I really like the orange upper from your other pair. How would you say they look in person? In pics they look live af and they pop. I have something in mind with the orange upper and the rest black but i don't wanna order em and then they be dull looking.

yeah I like the silver swoosh with the upper to give it contrast. Can never go wrong with poison green. Too bad there's no orange with the coral pattern.

I really like the orange upper from your other pair. How would you say they look in person? In pics they look live af and they pop. I have something in mind with the orange upper and the rest black but i don't wanna order em and then they be dull looking.

What color swoosh and bottoms are you thinking off? The orange kinda pops but pops even more with a poison green sole. The black pattern in the orange keeps it a bit tame, which I like. Now the orange on the Lebron X is a different story lol

Thanks for all the comments fellas. Probably gonna rock the orange ones tomorrow in my league. I'm sure they'll turn some heads

Back
Top Bottom