Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Those are nice. I like seeing something new other than remakes of other pairs.

Mine are out for delivery but I need to pick them up from buffalo on Friday.

White upper is a let down in my opinion. Came out of the box looking dirty already.

I have 3 others coming. Probably 2 more weeks.

Came in today!

2s6m1i0.jpg

20h9chw.jpg

k2lg5x.jpg

eek.gif
 These are SICK!!
SO DOPE BRO!!! what color was your upper?

QUESTION: will i still be able to order my kobe 8 design saved in my locker in the future even if kobe 8's are not available anymore on nikeid? thanks everyone!

QUESTION: will i still be able to order my kobe 8 design saved in my locker in the future even if kobe 8's are not available anymore on nikeid? thanks everyone!
It's happened before, but I wouldn't try it if there's a design I really wanted.

I hate this tracking crap. How the hell did my iDs go from being on their way and now back to the main scan location? Now pushed back 2 days on arrival. WEAK!

s dubl you're gonna be "breaking necks" left and right. :smokin Would be awesome if you can get Kobe to sign the shoes.

Hollywood Nights are fire. Goes hard with the jersey. :pimp:

Thanks fellas...

I think I'm going to make another pair real soon. Similar to what everyone else's away/Hollywood nights pair. Seems to be a popular color combo.

Thanks fellas...

I think I'm going to make another pair real soon. Similar to what everyone else's away/Hollywood nights pair. Seems to be a popular color combo.
I've been thinking of doing the same, but your recent pair gave me something to think about haha.

Too many options, not enough money :smh:

Back
Top Bottom