Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Thanks fellas...

I think I'm going to make another pair real soon. Similar to what everyone else's away/Hollywood nights pair. Seems to be a popular color combo.
I've been thinking of doing the same, but your recent pair gave me something to think about haha.

Too many options, not enough money :smh:
THIS!!

Would love to see a reverse of yours s dubl. Have we seen the solid purple upper?
i almost did that, but I liked how the yellow looked in the mock up better.

All these ID's are fuego, especially the solid upper Lakers' cw's. Sucks that we got to go the iD route for them though

Just wore my ids to the gym.

There's something wrong with the right shoe. The bottom of the tongue is digging into the top of my foot when I walk. Doesn't happen on the left shoe or my other Kobe 8

Gonna try to break them in and see if it will go away.

Last edited:
Picked them up,opened box, drove home, got on live chat. They are going to have to remake them. Speckle overload. White lower showing. Right shoe heel logo uneven. Left tongue logo not glued on all the way. Left shoe does not sit even. Was only offered 10%. Dude was cool after he realized I knew what I was talking about. I am still not satisfied and will be calling them tomorrow. Pretty bummed.

I want these bad too. They were a bday gift. Quality is lacking big time on the iD 8s. Expecially at the price we pay for them. BS
pics loading strange but I guess click to see them.
View media item 697298
View media item 697300
View media item 697301
View media item 697307I knew I wouldn't keep the green laces in. Just ordered them to have green laces. Will be switched out for the black EXT laces

Last edited:
Or maybe the logo is straight but the upper is attached wrong? I dunno. I haven't even tried them on. =/

Wow that sucks. Looks like I'm not the only one with quality control problems.

I got a 10% code too

I mean I understand there can be glue stains, which is always normal but this is not cool. The waiting time I'm fine with if the job is done right.
I was offered just a return/refund at first, saying nothing is wrong with them. I was on chat for 20+ minutes. It came down to me having to ask for a code. I asked about a 20% code after he said he could do a 10% but was told I didn't have a valid reason to get it. REALLY NIKE? It also has to do with how much you spend with Nike. He had too look at my account first. I have never been given a code before and have only asked one other time due to a GR that was yellowing bad before I even unboxed them. I've spend at least 7k on nike.com this year alone....I'm pissed

Last edited:
Hollywood nights

These are absolutely sickk 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom