Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Just got the "your order its on your way"email. Surprised since they didnt send me the almost finishing email. Hope they turn out well, those pics are scaring me a looot
eyes.gif
 Ordered them on 11/25, went TTS, hope that is not an issue too

So after talking to live chat yesterday and calling Nike today, the only option I was given is a return/refund and to remake them once the return is cleared. Pretty crappy experience this time around. Now, I'll have to wait a month and a half to get what I ordered. Now I know not to trust them with speckle for sure. The rest was poor workmanship. Not happy with Nike right now. What a shame.

im not really the one to take advantage of situations like that, but I woulda said it was a Christmas present, and told em they ruined that.

They really need to step up quality control to avoid these situations.

So after talking to live chat yesterday and calling Nike today, the only option I was given is a return/refund and to remake them once the return is cleared. Pretty crappy experience this time around. Now, I'll have to wait a month and a half to get what I ordered. Now I know not to trust them with speckle for sure. The rest was poor workmanship. Not happy with Nike right now. What a shame.
yeah that's wack, should have gotten at least a percentage off code

You fill out a job application and become a Nike employee lol. But seriously it's for Nike employee and the lucky few friends and families of that employee.

They were actually a birthday gift. I was given gift cards to make the iDs. I don't know if it's just my pair but these are horrible feeling compared to the GR 8s as well. They told me I can wear them for now(wow, thanks Nike) so I am wearing them today. SO NOT COOL FOR $200 (CA TAX)! How little I was helped is solidifying my decision I've coming to with Nike. Obviously don't care about their customers. It's really sad because I've been wearing 98% nike shoes for at least 25 years straight.

Kobe 8 iDs are marked down to $108 on Swoosh now
Man, if I had that deal, I would buy 5 ID's A.S.A.P!  

Who cares if I go into debt?  That's one HELL of a deal.  

Nike should have Nike ID promotions (ex: 20% off) for loyal customers.  Would help a lot.

Tryna decide between these two...Black Cements or Draft Days?
I'm liking these a lot.  The purple and teal go well together.  Except I dunno about the speckles.  A few would be fine, but if they overdo it like the pic that one guy posted here, it would ruin the shoe.

Nike wouldn't give me 20% for sending me effed up shoes. Loyalty is their last concern. How about spending over 10k on Nikes shoes this year alone? Do they care? The answer is no.
To add to the flaws on my pair, a iD letter came off at some point during the 6 hours of wearing them. This is ridiculously bad quality on my iDs...to just send something out to someone in this shape is uncalled for. You would think since they are "custom" more attention would be put into these. I wish these weren't paid for with gift cards. I would take the refund and walk away.
Should I be calling again? Ask for a manager? I heard they give you the run around when you do that. I really don't want to walk away from Nike but the bottom line is, they have POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Trying to treat me like I should just be satisfied with getting refunded gift cards once the return is fully processed by them. What a joke.

By the way, 2 out of 4 pairs of nikes I've purchased this past month have been defective. What the hell is going on? I didn't even return the other shoes(PRod hyperfuse 112s) but I think I will be.

Last edited:
seems kinda weird i havent ever seen a pair of pure volt 8s , i m thinking of making one it should look hot and bright 
nthat.gif

I remember all the PM's I would get asking to sell a Swoosh invite.

Dudes offered me like from $250 to $1500 for one. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom