Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

mail
My future Barcelona inspired Kobe XI's

the lining under the EM should be black. it looks really bad with the white outline and the white spots you can coming through

those are nice but if you're thw only bidder (since most people don't bid on IDs) you should PMed hom for a better deal

Got a special one for you guys...just placed the orders, they look good in pics, but will I think in person they will be crazy.

:pimp:

Poison green you say? I'm digging that with the white outsole. White/black pattern, and black lining and laces would be fire. What color is the Swoosh, silver, white?

it's white but looks metallic

those are nice but if you're thw only bidder (since most people don't bid on IDs) you should PMed hom for a better deal

I did PM him..he wanted $170 so I actually got a better deal in the end

Heres my pair. I'll be grabbing a pair of Chaos before they take them down.

Nike Air Kobe 8 ID Volt by K-V-N, on Flickr

Nike Air Kobe 8 ID Volt by K-V-N, on Flickr
After 37 days,my pair finally arrived.I have never anticipated a shoe like this before.

First thing I noticed was how kinda cheap and light they felt.These are my 1st Kobe shoes ever but I love them.I will be wearing the hell out of these in the summer.

My Size 10.5 fit perfect for my wider feet..

I didn't know how they would fit,so I went a half size up.I wear a size 10 in most shoes and all Jordans.I have wider feet and read so many reviews saying these fit snug to your foot if you plan on wearing casually.Length wise these are exactly true to size imo.I wouldn't say they are crazy narrow or tight like the Lebron 9's but a size 10 would've been a little uncomfortable for my feet for width and width only.

Its weird,it's like they are loose and narrow at the same time.For balling I would def go true to size.
Both of these are FIRE!!!  Makes me want to make my own Volt/Yeezy ID's.  

I was playing around with the ID options yesterday night and today.  I came up with some pretty good ones IMO.  I haven't seen any live pics of them yet.  Might order one.  Still debating whether I should.

Last edited:
got the email saying they are almost done with my shoe :smile: and should ship next week...how long does it take to receive it? it comes from china doesn't it?

just two more weeks, just two more weeks lol no patience

got the email saying they are almost done with my shoe
smile.gif
and should ship next week...how long does it take to receive it? it comes from china doesn't it?

just two more weeks, just two more weeks lol no patience
It took me 3 days to receive from that email and to get from China.

It went from China to Alaska and then to the IL.

3 days total.

Back
Top Bottom