Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

^^ you'll order those and still want the Xmas pair. Might as well get the real thing
Definitely not. Once I created my pair, I realized how much I didn't like the Xmas Kobes and was glad I didn't cop them for an over-inflated price.

Got the shipped email and iD pair should be here Thursday!

I ordered 3/5 and scheduled delivery is 4/4

30 days  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I say do it! By the time you get them well have more info on what's releasing and if you like a diff pair better you return them.

Yeah it was just a quick mock up. Prob something if add if I decide to pull the trigger.

i was thinking about doing a carpe diem colourway earlier today, but then painting the base black using the same method as someone in the zk8 thread (tha point guy?).

A couple days ago when I checked my tracking info it said my pair would be delivered on Wednesday 4/3. Then the next day I checked and it said Friday 4/5. Now when I checked tonight there's no delivery date but there was a delay cuz the plane from china was having mechanical problems ahhhhh! View media item 340700

View media item 340695
Need some Laker color 8s? Thoughts ?
to each their own. if it was me, switch the midsole to purple and try w/ yellow speckle. just my opinion.

also was browsing around and saw these. not exactly how i ordered them (only gotta switch the sock liner & lace color) but that white heel cup and neon green kobe sign look crazy in this pic. can't wait... :smokin
View media item 340722

Last edited:
A couple days ago when I checked my tracking info it said my pair would be delivered on Wednesday 4/3. Then the next day I checked and it said Friday 4/5. Now when I checked tonight there's no delivery date but there was a delay cuz the plane from china was having mechanical problems ahhhhh!
I got the same exact thing. From wednesday to friday and then the mechanical issues with plane. But now mine say exception and that its being held in warehouse in lousville because of customs
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom