Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Last edited:
Got My "LA LIVE" & "What The Kobe" In Today! 
happy.gif
These are mad ill bro. nice job on these so clean.

Does anyone know when they are adding the new options this month? I remember someone saying they were... Are they taking away some of the previous options and add new ones? Or adding them to what we currently have?

Does anyone know when they are adding the new options this month? I remember someone saying they were... Are they taking away some of the previous options and add new ones? Or adding them to what we currently have?

Don't know if or when they are but they usually take something down.

Those LA lives are fresh man nice... wasnt really a fan of the WTK VIIs though.... im guessing you an a fellow same shoe size friend each created a shoe of each style then swapped one when they arrived or you just created 2 for yourself lol

the purple upper is not too bright in natural light, wish new pattern with that purple is available. i don't mind having another pair with the holiday pattern but need to see something new at this point. Very nice ids and pics fellas.

Wanting to pull the trigger on a pair of Kobes.... don't know if waiting for new options will be worth it so these might be copped. TMNT inspired

Love Them! Yes I Made 2 Different Pairs, and I didn't want to make two different uppers because the holiday graphic and snakeskin pattern don't have a matching color blocking.  If you look at the WTK VII the uppers were different styles, however the color blocking was exactly the same.  I didn't want to go to crazy, just simple with a little loudness.

There isnt much as is so idk what they could take away.

Love Them! Yes I Made 2 Different Pairs, and I didn't want to make two different uppers because the holiday graphic and snakeskin pattern don't have a matching color blocking.  If you look at the WTK VII the uppers were different styles, however the color blocking was exactly the same.  I didn't want to go to crazy, just simple with a little loudness.

View media item 371744

View media item 371745

View media item 371746

View media item 371747

Best IDs so far IMO. :smokin

Might have to hollar at a homie that wears the same size as me. :D

Just received my shipping info.:smokin
they shipped out pretty quick after sending me the email on tuesday saying they are finishing up my pair. can't wait til they arrive :tongue:
scheduled arrival is on 4/24. :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom