Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

About to order these soon. Gonna wait a week or two before I do so they come before my birthday (June). Also just in case there are more options. I know these have been seen already but I really do love the colorway on the Kobes.

Still wondering, I like the black laces but also wouldn't mind the pink either, and also if the speckled midsole. My only dilemma lol. Put "Hey Mama" because the song is one of my favorite songs by Kanye and it's also dedicated to my mom.

View media item 380299View media item 380306View media item 380307

Nice! i ordered something similar during the Nike ID customization promotion..

Ok. I ordered on 4/14 (I think it was) and supposed delivery is 5/14. Hopefully I get em few days early.

Ok. I ordered on 4/14 (I think it was) and supposed delivery is 5/14. Hopefully I get em few days early.
From the look of your expected date though is only a month. Might be on the money. My expected date was a month and 1.5 weeks.

iD #2 ordered last night. Inspired by a underrated 7 CW IMO. As soon as they arrive I'll post them up.

Been wanting to do a 30K point PE inspired iD as well. That may be next.

Last edited:
This is probably a dumb question, but is there any advantage to designing them in store vs. online? 

Not a dumb question!

In the store you can do the following:
- See some live samples
- Ship the shoe to the store or your house
- The can contact Nike ID direct for questions
- They type and click the mouse of the iMac for you! LOL

I personal ordered mines online since I went back and forth for days of the color and details!

More than just that. the big difference to me is

Instore -

They give you a cute little print out of your id on a card (at stores with iD studios like NTSM)

Online -

6% cashback (see my sig)

Personally I always prefer saving $$ lol

I swear blake looks like smeagle.
In search of that ring but will come up short 
laugh.gif

Please introduce solid uppers.

It's crazy. Kobe's are my favorite of the three but the ID options are so limited.

Bought my id's to hoop in. IMO, out of the big three(lebron x, kd v, kobe viii) the Kobe's are the best to hoop in. I'm thinking about wearing these casually during the summer but idk yet haha.
Bought mine to hoop in also.  I opted for the XDR outsole because I play more outdoors.  I think the snow is finally gone here in MN so time to put them to use on the blacktop 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom