Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Yeah those Home renditions are in my locker, scared to order then they release. If they aren't released by the time they announce they are taking iD down I'll order.
I've been debating for a week now to order or not for the same reason.

Has anyone seen this id combo in person, not the game worn pairs, an id pair? I know I'm not the first one to put it up here but since I saw these on Kobe's feet they are my fav colorway of the 8. Since there is no info regarding this cw release I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these. The platinum upper looks great on some of the posts in this thread I just know the minute I place the order Nike will add this pair to their release calender..what to do?!?!

mtr-569941953&bgc-na&wid-310

I'd order but I'm afraid the yellow midsole/outsole will end up looking too funny/clunky, since they're both the same yellow.

The "real" pairs have those two different yellow shades and it works to break it all up

I just ordered 3 IDs with my last 15% off coupon. Also bought some discounted gift cards online, so out of pocket on each pair was only $123. Will get Mr Rebates cash back too on top of that.

Nothing too wild or inventive, just a lakers color, orange/poison green, and south beaches.

Has anyone seen this id combo in person, not the game worn pairs, an id pair? I know I'm not the first one to put it up here but since I saw these on Kobe's feet they are my fav colorway of the 8. Since there is no info regarding this cw release I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these. The platinum upper looks great on some of the posts in this thread I just know the minute I place the order Nike will add this pair to their release calender..what to do?!?!

mtr-569941953&bgc-na&wid-310

I'd order but I'm afraid the yellow midsole/outsole will end up looking too funny/clunky, since they're both the same yellow.

The "real" pairs have those two different yellow shades and it works to break it all up
You can use the translucent volt outsole to break it up.

I just ordered 3 IDs with my last 15% off coupon. Also bought some discounted gift cards online, so out of pocket on each pair was only $123. Will get Mr Rebates cash back too on top of that.

Nothing too wild or inventive, just a lakers color, orange/poison green, and south beaches.
You gotta post a pic of your collection ! do u have any other id's already

You can use the translucent volt outsole to break it up.

Thanks for the feedback, goin to try and delay gratification for another month or two. The volt is def an option but I'm hoping nike surprises us all with this cw and releases in Sept/Oct!

For all the folks debating on a home CW I'd say hold off on iD'ing a pair. You know we'll get a home CW of sorts hopefully it'll come soon though. If I had to guess, it'll be in October around opening day.

For all the folks debating on a home CW I'd say hold off on iD'ing a pair. You know we'll get a home CW of sorts hopefully it'll come soon though. If I had to guess, it'll be in October around opening day.
im impatient. :lol:

View media item 456302

View media item 456304

What do you guys think? Poison green or volt?
poison green.

Back
Top Bottom