Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Yeah 3 is the cleanest, gotta get these man. I can't take credit for the design. A guy on YouTube has a video of it and it looks amazing.

Pretty clean, boss! After what happened to my V & VI iDs I'm staying away from the translucent soles, even though I feel they give you better grip on hardwood.

Thanks, and I know what you mean about the translucent sole man. It seemed like a great idea when designing them but now that I look at it, 2 years along the line these are gonna look beat.

would it be wise to order my pair of IDs now before it's taken off NDC? or do I still have a couple weeks or months before they remove the 8s

They'll send out an email that'll say last chance to order before the 9 iD comes out. It'll be a long ways before they'll remove them.

That is nicely done.
Thanks fam 
glasses.gif

What would you guys say is the ave time to get these after ordering? I'm expecting a month.

Anyway, I'll for sure post em when they arrive!!! My first IDs ever lol

Right around the 4 weeks they promise. I ordered 5/31, got started email 6/2, finishing touches email 6/17, shipped 6/19, and arriving tomorrow. I'm in the Bay Area too so depending on how fast they work you'll expect them 4 weeks or less. That's for two pairs, but I ordered 3. Have to see what's up with that pair. It's the blue upper, so it might be in high demand? I'll chat with them and see what's going on.

Right around the 4 weeks they promise. I ordered 5/31, got started email 6/2, finishing touches email 6/17, shipped 6/19, and arriving tomorrow. I'm in the Bay Area too so depending on how fast they work you'll expect them 4 weeks or less. That's for two pairs, but I ordered 3. Have to see what's up with that pair. It's the blue upper, so it might be in high demand? I'll chat with them and see what's going on.
Right on, thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom