Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

really debating ordering some "Bruce Lee" inspired iD's, i just hate the white stripe in the yellow upper. I'd paint the eyelets red.

View media item 466543

I think for the Bruce Lee re-creations if you don't plan on customizing the cheek cuts. At a minimum do the speckled midsole. To create a blood splatter affect. The eyelets will be a nice touch regardless.

Last edited:
still havent decided on which ID I will order, but thanks for the input guys

talked to Nike ID on Twitter, got a direct message telling me I have some time to decide, the current options on the 8s will be up until the middle of July

Looks like everyone's using Blue Coral Snake > Pure Platinum/White. All these pics are making me want a pair :frown:

That's correct. Real product it's basically a white upper with a very faint light grey. A great base for customizing. The rendering looks grey on the computer.

That's correct. Real product it's basically a white upper with a very faint light grey. A great base for customizing. The rendering looks grey on the computer.
Yah I was a little confused by the color of the rendering on the computer.  Wanted to make sure people were using pure plat/white color upper..

Yah I was a little confused by the color of the rendering on the computer.  Wanted to make sure people were using pure plat/white color upper..

Yep. It's hard to get the visualization in your head when it looks grey on the screen lol but it turns out very well.

2 of 3 came today. One was a re-do(blue holiday with poison green sole) so I have the USA to show. The platinum upper is nicer in person. You can see the platinum better. Very happy with the way these came out. Very versatile with USA white/red and white/navy Elite socks that I have lol and I can change to navy laces from the other iD if I want to switch it up. Didn't get last years USAs and there probably won't be anymore USA theme Kobes coming out(they can still release the cw) so it was a must to make them on iD.

View media item 468334View media item 468340View media item 468341View media item 468342View media item 468335

Any dope ID's done using Game Royal or any mixture of Game Royal...

Want to make my homegirl a pair using that color since it's her fave color to show my appreciation for all the shoe release hookups she been showing me since I've been in Afghan.

:nerd:

Any dope ID's done using Game Royal or any mixture of Game Royal...

Want to make my homegirl a pair using that color since it's her fave color to show my appreciation for all the shoe release hookups she been showing me since I've been in Afghan.

:nerd:
Maybe she can help you look on the last few pages if this thread bruh. :nerd: :smh:

That USA pair is :smokin !!!!

Maybe she can help you look on the last few pages if this thread bruh. :nerd: :smh:

That USA pair is :smokin !!!!

*OF
stupid auto correct :\

Thanks guys. Here's a quick look on feet
View media item 468821
Here's the do over pair...The black midsole/heel clip toned it down to give the upper and outsole more attention.

New:
View media item 468810
Previous:
View media item 263283
imo blue heel looks better...

I might have to make a USA pair. I've had one in my locker since the options updated... Your pair has me itchin to pull the trigger.

Them USAs are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IMO Blue laces tho>>

I need to hurry up and get an ID before it passes me up.

Back
Top Bottom