Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

^Ink pair is real nice 
nthat.gif
 that purple holiday pattern upper is great

I like em man they are really clean

Those inks are dooooope too I love that pattern hate that they took it down

View media item 610610
Not what I expected. IMO not too bad. You guys be the judge. Don't want to return them either. The wifey wasn't happy I ordered multiple pairs in 2 weeks.
Wow these are great. Could've done without the speckles but nice nonetheless. Tempted to get another when I said I was done with iD. :smh: Pics of the medial side?

Last edited:
Not what I expected. IMO not too bad. You guys be the judge. Don't want to return them either. The wifey wasn't happy I ordered multiple pairs in 2 weeks.
i definitely like the colors you went with, just don't like the way that upper looks

yeah they look great, the purple came out really good and I like the white and black pit viper upper a lot

inline inspired are nice.

i think i'm gonna use the black/grey upper on my next pair though. how dark is the grey?

i'll take a picture outside tomorrow in broad daylight to give you a more accurate representation of the grey. it is slightly darker than the picture that was posted. It's a weird type of grey. At times it looks like a mixture of grey and an earth tone army green to it.

Medial side looks good too. Now need on-feet pic with an overhead view if you don't mind :D Might just steal your creation :evil:...without speckles of course :smile:

Package shipped on the 8th....said they would be in Monday but I just got the update that they will be in tomorrow !!!! Too bad im going to work and my lady will be home to grab em. I def gonna post pics when I get em!

Not in love with the PV upper, but we are pretty limited with kobe ID options. All in all, nice work I think they turned out great.

Back
Top Bottom