Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

i'll take a picture outside tomorrow in broad daylight to give you a more accurate representation of the grey. it is slightly darker than the picture that was posted. It's a weird type of grey. At times it looks like a mixture of grey and an earth tone army green to it.
:nerd:

This wait it agony. Got the finishing touches 9/25 and still no shipment. You are killing me nike!

Last edited:
Decided to check and no email but mine say shipped. Any way to determine tracking? Just says shipped on my order page. Thanks

Decided to check and no email but mine say shipped. Any way to determine tracking? Just says shipped on my order page. Thanks
Call Nike. I was in the same situation, called and got the tracking number. I was told that the system takes a few hours to update and it will eventually update on NDC. 

really need a Cowboys shoe, was thinking about these, with my boy Dez as the inspiration

need some input, what do you guys think?

that's killing me TPG, no translucent blue, like on the superheros, that would be perfect

yeah everyone hates the Cowboys if you're not a fan of them, Dez is my dude and I've been wanting to make a Cowboys themed shoe with the 88 on there, not sure if I will pull the trigger on these but I really, really want to

butter man, love that white upper and all the recent shots of that upper are pushing me to make that my next Kobe ID, but I am terrified I will destroy that white EM

Back
Top Bottom