Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I'm thinking of IDing a pair for myself, I want to put my own unique spin on it, thus the reason I'm IDing, here are some questions for you guys:

What color for the upper?

What color for the midsole?

What color for the heel clip?

What color for the outsole?

What size?

Thanks in advance.

I'm thinking of IDing a pair for myself, I want to put my own unique spin on it, thus the reason I'm IDing, here are some questions for you guys:

What size?

Thanks in advance.
LOL. Wouldn't Your ID be full of YOUR Preferences???

NO WAY would I pay $200 for a Pair of Sneakers just to have to get them Customized. They better be EXACTLY how I want them from jump. 
mean.gif

Although, Nike should have been given us more Midsole/Sole Options anyway...

What size?

Thanks in advance.

View media item 605383

LOL. Wouldn't Your ID be full of YOUR Preferences???
I think that one missed you bruh :lol:

^^^ I GUESS SO..... the hell is he asking???

EDIT: OH!... I see what he did there. LOL. I wasn't paying attention to the last few pages of the Thread, so I ain't know what the hell was going on, bruh. I just saw something so dam dumb at first, I had to speak on it. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
alot of people come in here or any ID thread asking for opinions on what they should like hes just pointing that out... the purpose of IDing a pair is for it to meet your taste

^^^ I GUESS SO..... the hell is he asking???

EDIT: OH!... I see what he did there. LOL. I wasn't paying attention to the last few pages of the Thread, so I ain't know what the hell was going on, bruh. I just saw something so dam dumb at first, I had to speak on it. 
roll.gif
Thought I laid the sarcasm on prettyyyyy thick....

alot of people come in here or any ID thread asking for opinions on what they should like hes just pointing that out... the purpose of IDing a pair is for it to meet your taste
It's always mind blowing to me that dudes have such little respect for their own opinions.  There's questioning if a couple colors will flow together, and then there's being a Stan that has to have what others think is cool in order to feel cool. 

Lol it has nothing to do with what's "cool" for me , just looking for opinions , maybe someone has used a similar color way and it didn't look that great , just using the forum as a forum Stan

Lol it has nothing to do with what's "cool" for me , just looking for opinions , maybe someone has used a similar color way and it didn't look that great , just using the forum as a forum Stan
There's a picture album, pretty easy to flip through there rather than posting 4 basic colorways and asking which one's gonna be best. Not to mention I'll reiterate what every person in here says: read for 30 seconds, it's called skimming, all your questions are answered, Jeffrey. 

Edit - Its all good though, I certainly wasn't insinuating that it is just you that does this. Just find the idea of it humorous.

Last edited:
I wanna make one more ID before they pull the 8 down on ID, i'm curious to see how long they keep them up

Easily til a little after the 9, I'd say you have til Feb/March
that would be great news, with the holidays coming up I'm gonna have to cut back on spending on myself so I wanted to order a pair after the holidays are over

Kobe 8 "Xmas revisited"...inspiration came from the kobe 7 xmas pair.  I missed out on those 7's and the xmas 8's so I thought i'd just ID a pair in time for Christmas.

Question though...does anybody know if the translucent sole will oxidize the way they have started to on the actual xmas 8's?  I saw pics on the kobe 8 thread of the translucent volt soles showing blue spots from the glue or oxidizing?  Any info is appreciated!

Good looking out to @comp10kobe on the 10% Off iD code. I ended up ordering 3 pair of 8 iDs.... Thanks again for offering the code and not asking for anything in return!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom