Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Uh did you happen to even look at what was sent to me? You must work for Nike or something, if you feel you need to make a comment like that. Anyone who received what I have would be pissed. This was a b day gift as well. Living in cali we have tax we pay. That 10% code is a slap in the face since when refunding will not include the tax payed. So I was given nothing in reality.

You would be OK with waiting 2 1/2 months to get what you payed $200 for? You are full of it. You would not be OK with just returning them and waiting another month.

"Allowing me to return them."

WoW
You don't get tax refunded to you on a returned purchase? That's odd. Must be a CA thing.
you do get tax included in the refund for a regular return... if you send defective pair back to get a voucher, you dont.

part that sucks about the 10% (or more) disc code, is that now it puts you under the required $175 for free shipping on IDs.

Does any have pictures of the the Black Solid Upper Vs the Black Coral Snake upper.

(Cant Decide on which one to use).

Coral snake has a lot of dark grey in it... There's pics in the thread. Check out the photo gallery.

For those of you wondering what the volt upper looks like, I should be getting these in on Monday or Tuesday. I'm curious myself to see what kind of difference there is between the heel/midsole and the EM, since they do look slightly different in the rendering. But I'll definitely take some pics for y'all as soon as I get them.

For those of you wondering what the volt upper looks like, I should be getting these in on Monday or Tuesday. I'm curious myself to see what kind of difference there is between the heel/midsole and the EM, since they do look slightly different in the rendering. But I'll definitely take some pics for y'all as soon as I get them.
go for it man ! i m curious as well since i want to ID a pure volt kobe 8 ! 

Just got these in today, went with all teal and black. The swoosh came out a lot nicer than I thought, has a reflective touch to it like the red on the Pythons. Not a great pic but overall very happy with them, nice little Xmas present to myself. 
happy.gif

Just got these in today, went with all teal and black. The swoosh came out a lot nicer than I thought, has a reflective touch to it like the red on the Pythons. Not a great pic but overall very happy with them, nice little Xmas present to myself. 
happy.gif
they look good!

If I end up iding a pair, its gonna be red carpets or breds. I wanna see what the color comes out like beforehand though. Feel like it might be too green.

The red capet is the one I want to do. But the poorman fades and DMV keep making a case

Was that purple coral always there or was it added recently? Haven't touch that option since the beginning so I don't recall. Perfect for the Poorman's Fades haha

Back
Top Bottom