Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

So... I placed my order on 12/28. Got the "we've started making your order" on 12/31. I got another email with "we've started making your order" this morning... This happen to anyone else?
I had the same thing happen to me recently with an iD -- no hiccups with delivery or anything whatsoever.  Nike said it was just a mistake from the notification system or something.

Hmmm wondering if choosing pink on my yeezy liner was a bad idea, the red looks pretty good.
i dont think it was a bad idea at all. just depends on preference. i did mine pink as an homage to the yeezy one. also it needed to have that green  glow in the dark sole and not the poison green. although i agree that the poison green looks good. just wouldnt be true the theme i wanted. to each his own. i love ids.

I wanted a solar theme but I've always preferred the pink flash that's on ID over the red on there it's kinda dark. I may order one with a red lining tonight and keep the one I like best.

I am doing some customization to mine though. I'm ordering the lace tips and these eye of Horus patches to put over the lame logo they have on the tongue. That logo is such crap on ID it's not even amusing anymore.

Sweet. Pairs with new options rolling in.

Glow looks good!
Thanks! I ordered Christmas day and the confirmation email said to expect them by 2/17. I ordered some Chroma Lebron's with this batch so I expect those to take the full amount of time. I'm debating getting at least one more pair of the 8's before they're taken down. 

P.S. I got my "We're almost done" email on 1/24, they were shipped 1/28 and supposed to be delivered yesterday but UPS blew it. Hopefully that helps you guys out with the time frame. 

Last edited:
@greenvits which sole options did u use? And can we see more pics of the sole?

Thanks

Last edited:
Ordered mine on Christmas Day....got the email last week they were ALMOST done. Im so ready for them to show up. The only drawback is, those idiots @ Nike changed my lace color without notification because they said they were out of stock. I called and told them Im sure they can find a pair of Stadium gray laces in their factory somewhere and I expect a pair to be sent seperately in the mail. I ordered some from a site anyway. Cant wait to post pics. They are a typical 4fitness colorway (simple & clean) basically Cool Gray XI rip.

C O O K #45

ohhhhhh baby they glow crazy!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
can't wait for mine to get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the white GITD right? I chose green, been waiting to see the GITD on the Kobes

I think I am ordering another ID tonight, that glow is dope

Does anyone with a swoosh account know if they discount ID's near the end before they are discontinued? just curious if they will drop the price of the Kobe's anymore... Thanks 

IDs never get a price drop. Only through Swoosh discount or promo codes. Swoosh expires on Kobes after today I believe

Last edited:

ohhhhhh baby they glow crazy!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
can't wait for mine to get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the white GITD right? I chose green, been waiting to see the GITD on the Kobes

I think I am ordering another ID tonight, that glow is dope
@greenvits which sole options did u use? And can we see more pics of the sole?

Thanks
Yeah, it's the white GITD option. It's definitely more of a cloudy off white color but I think the midsole makes them look like theres more of a green tint. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom