Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Anyone think that tweet from nikeid has something to do with the all star game?
Yes. 100% sure it does becuase i heard that Bron and KD have special ASG ID options coming and since it is All-Star week why not instead of doing AS weekend and try to release the ASG shoes

Yes. 100% sure it does becuase i heard that Bron and KD have special ASG ID options coming and since it is All-Star week why not instead of doing AS weekend and try to release the ASG shoes
Yeah I heard the same thing, but also people are getting hyped about it being something else...

If any of y'all were around last year... Nike made a big deal of something new. Built a ton of hype, just for it to end up galaxy print on hyperdunks.

Yeah I heard the same thing, but also people are getting hyped about it being something else...
Most people think Nike is going to put the Yeezy 2 on NikeID... which i highly doubt will happen.

i have seen anybody post any real life shots of oranges.... I think they would turn out pretty sweet. (Even though i hate orange. go ducks!)

#1, but i don't like the yellow swoosh. White swoosh would be 
smokin.gif

Got another email from Nike this morning about my order being delayed. Says i dont need to do anything but I can cancel if I want. And in the unlikely event that they are unable to meet the new shipping date the order will be automatically cancelled. 

Anyone get a similar email? What's up with the huge delays? 

Back
Top Bottom