Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

If the Kobe 8s get taken down, does that mean there will be a Kobe 9 iD?  Possible even for Kobe 9 iD lows w/ flyknit?

Y'all that order before S dubl better watch out, this dude will go on a spree and be ghost before you know it lol
tongue.gif

No really big on Laker cw's but I think these will come out pretty good
I like that. Nice & clean.

I figured you'd get shipping confirmation too s dubl. :frown: Are they budging with a code?

Last edited:
:rofl:

Prelude IV's :nerd: hmmmm....I wonder if we leave the swoosh purple. Outline it with gold, splatter the mid sole gold and paint the sig gold too. Peace!

Anyone that used chroma, and order has already shipped, can you please post your order date?

What do you guys think? Somebody posted something similar to this earlier, but I changed it up a little bit, but props to that dude lmao. Only thing

I thought about switching was maybe no speckling on the midsole. Also, I REALLY like the Gumbo Insole and I think it takes the shoe to another level. I also did this colorway on the KD VI. Tell me which you prefer. Thanks

Alright I know I'll catch some flak because it's unoriginal, but I've racked my brain for the past day trying to come up with a design that works with the orange/red glow. I put in my own hits of black, what do you think?

Last edited:
BTW I copped the KD VIs instead of the Kobes 8s. for 212 after tax, I want the shoe to be a real material and not mesh. 

I wanna make the same ID all red like the red octobers, the only negative is the lining, but I am worried what the sole will look like, it looks great before it glows then the rendering make it looks orange, I asked Nike ID they told me "it glows red, but has a little orange to it"

I wanna make these plats, saw these on Twitter dudes name is  @Felimj and they came out dope, but if you were to make plats would you do that darker orange color for the lining or red?

he chose to go with red, but I am having trouble deciding if the orange or red is more like what is actually on the plats 

@SoleReaver went with the darker orange on his and it looked really good

That's why I couldn't do any of the other designs I had cooked up...the sole will probably glow red but have an orange tinge. But with all university red, it won't seem that "off" in the daylight.

The hilarious thing, for me, is that I can't stand kanye west. But there's no denying that the colorways of the Yeezy 2s are fire.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for the liner... I might've messed around n made an all red with red glow.

Someone should make all blue with blue glow. Would look better than red with the liner IMO.

I thought about it, but I'm doing a galaxy lebron XI with the blue glow.

I wouldn't have touched these IDs if it weren't for the new glow outsole colors. I'm a fiend!

If it wasn't for the liner... I might've messed around n made an all red with red glow.

Someone should make all blue with blue glow. Would look better than red with the liner IMO.
I was thinking that too and call them my "Bitter Blue February's" and they look real good

Back
Top Bottom