Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Soooo I got 4 we've started making your order emails today for 1 pair...
laugh.gif

I ordered on the 2nd.  Nike sent me 4 emails yesterday saying the same thing.
Same here!

Hey guys, first time poster here and I've got a couple questions.  I ordered a pair of Kobe 8 iD's at the end of January and heres the timeline:

-January 18:  We've recieved your order.  Estimated delivery March 5

-January 21:  We've started making your order

-Then I heard nothing until March 4th when I get an email saying there has been a delay with my order and the new delivery date should be no later than April 2.  They go on to say if they are unable to meet that deadline then the order will be cancelled.  

I've read about people getting discounts for their delayed order.  Would I be able to request a discount for the delay?  Also should I be worried about my order possibly being cancelled?  I'm also curious because I've seen people post about getting a 10 day delay and then a 30 day delay.  My order just skipped straight to the 30 day delay and it seems odd that I heard nothing for nearly 6 weeks.

Thanks!

Whoever has the amnesties seen a couple pages back next to that volt lookin pair, or anybody with the amnesty pair with the purple sole, can you post pics of ether on feet or pics of the entire shoe? I know couple people ordered them , tryna see better pics to make my decision.

Same thing happened to me. Basically. 

Ordered 1/19. 

3/4 got a "your order has been delayed" emial

3/5 got the "finishing touches"/almost done email

Had to see wtf was going on, with the conflicting emails. 

So I got on nike chat last night and got a 15% off discount code from a nike rep. She said my shoes were "complete" and the emails were just automated. And I should expect my kicks within the next week or two. Got the code anyway by complaining. She was very straight forward, and came off that 15% code after a few minutes. 

I'll take it. 

Dont request a discount. Say things like "poor customer service", "didn't meet my expectations", "disappointed", "loyal customer", etc etc etc. 

That will get you a code faster than requesting one. Dudes went OD with the codes making them more resistant to give them out. Gotta play the game. 

I didn't try for a code because she said they were only delayed a week now if they don't ship next week I am gonna ***** and complain until I get something because I even tell reps look if you give me a code I am going to order another ID, its beneficial for you because you're still getting another sale

I ordered 1/19, build started 1/21. Didn't get an email till 3/4 saying order is delayed till 4/2. Similar story to dude at the top of this page. So I contacted Nike..  was very nice to the guy. Jonathon was the rep name. This was my first Nike ID order ever which I made clear to him and explained how I was dissatisfied with the wait being extended so long, not meeting expectations, being quoted incorrect ship dates etc...  In the end, I directly asked for some sort of compensation and he said that I will receive a partial refund when the item ships depending on how delayed it is. Never heard this before....

now waiting to see when it ships and how much the refund is.

Interesting...thanks for the help guys.  If I am able to get a 15% code is that able to be used on the iD's that were delayed or is it more of a code to be used on a later NDC purchase?

got 2 pairs coming next Tuesday and a pair coming next Wednesday 
pimp.gif

Has anyone found any good laces you can buy that work well in Kobe 8s?

Did an all-black pair to play ball in. I'm for the most part happy, they're just what I ordered and there's no glaring defects or anything in them, but a couple things:

1. There's alot more grey than I expected.

2. The white lining and volt insole kinda piss me off, but it's nothing I can change 

3. The black on the upper looks almost purple in certain lighting (pic 4)

Timeline:

Ordered: 1-8

Started: 1-11

10 day delay: 2-7

30 day delay: 2-22

Finishing touches: 2-27

Shipped: 2-28

Originally scheduled for delivery: 3-3

Delivered (after 2 delays due to snow) 3-5
Ouch that black pit viper upper looks a bit off, was thinking about doing an all blacked out shoe as well with pit viper upper but if its gonna come out looking like that I may just stick with a solid black upper. 

Ouch that black pit viper upper looks a bit off, was thinking about doing an all blacked out shoe as well with pit viper upper but if its gonna come out looking like that I may just stick with a solid black upper. 
It doesn't look bad. Maybe he wanted some contrast. Clean pair still.

Interesting...thanks for the help guys.  If I am able to get a 15% code is that able to be used on the iD's that were delayed or is it more of a code to be used on a later NDC purchase?

They asked me if I wanted the 20% refunded on my current IDs, or applicable on a future pair.

I chose the later. Saved 36 bucks.

That logo on the tongue. Nike done did it wrong there. They should have put more contrast on these Kobe tongue logos.

Back
Top Bottom