Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

my expected delivery date is next monday... and i havent gotten any other email since the getting started email.... should i be worried?

Yall have me shook... i get my id on 5/12 (yes its awhile)

but all these chroma issues idk...

its bad enough the red/purple doesnt look like the rendering at all... hopefully it doesnt screw up my Prerlude 4 inspired pair
me too on my gumbo id i went all chroma everything

Yall have me shook... i get my id on 5/12 (yes its awhile)

but all these chroma issues idk...

its bad enough the red/purple doesnt look like the rendering at all... hopefully it doesnt screw up my Prerlude 4 inspired pair
me too on my gumbo id i went all chroma everything
i have a gumbo pair coming tomorrow with a lot of Chroma. everything but the midsole. so we will see how that one turns out

Alright i get to keep them while a remake is being done, so im happy now.

now to see what my 2 pairs that come tomorrow look like. I'm scared because they seem like they were rushed. the pair i recieved today was ordered 1/24 and you all saw how those turned out, the pairs im getting tomorrow were ordered 2/14
sick.gif

Last edited:
Just got an email from nike, with a promo code.

"We're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience that this delay may have caused. As an expression of our deepest apology, we will be upgrading the shipping on your order. Additionally we would like to provide you with a Promo Code for 10% off on your next order."

We'll.....had a couple saved then ordered a totally different pair today.
Here they are, got 10% off
View media item 853223KOBE 95s
If I make some extra cash might squeeze 1 more ? Throw some opinions....hope these look the way I envision them

C O O K

We'll.....had a couple saved then ordered a totally different pair today.
Here they are, got 10% off

KOBE 95s
If I make some extra cash might squeeze 1 more ? Throw some opinions....hope these look the way I envision them

C O O K
i approve. you may order these.

I just noticed on the pink pair, the right shoe has a silver or white Shozoku logo on the tongue while the Swoosh and heel logo are black. Didn't notice it yesterday lol.

@Eli4music

I watched the video for your big bangs and electric heads, they both sick :pimp:

U sound high as a kite though :lol:
"I got...the ...black... swush"

U sound high as a kite though
laugh.gif

"I got...the ...black... swush"
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

the best video reviews is this one guy from down south, he's smoking a black and mild during the Kobe 9 video and he hits it so hard I swore it was a blunt he pauses for a minute too lol

I just noticed on the pink pair, the right shoe has a silver or white Shozoku logo on the tongue while the Swoosh and heel logo are black. Didn't notice it yesterday lol.
i noticed that too but i think its all just grey and the lighting in the pic is weird

Bout to unbox the 2 pairs of ID's i ordered on 2/14. wish me luck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom