Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

if i were to orfer in the next 2 weeks would it get here by sneaker con dc? (april 5).

So got my second pair of IDs in today. I intended to order the same pair that I originally ordered, only a half size smaller because i wasnt sure how they would fit. (it being my first kobe 8s, and i couldnt find any 12.5's to try on in the stores)

Well nike made the wrong color chroma.... BUT I actually like this version better. The chroma stands out way more and looks way better IMO.... (and this size fits better too, so the first pair i got will be going back to nike)

But thats not gonna stop me from complaining and trying to get a code
tongue.gif

They probably won't give you a code. They'll try and pull that "return them and we will remake them" bs

View media item 857231View media item 857232
Hey guys, would really like your opinion on these. I obviously took inspiration from a lot of people on here, so thanks to everyone who posted their pairs.

I absolutely love that blue glow sole, but I cannot stomach that gumbo liner.

Only getting 1 pair btw.

Last edited:
Thanks to whoever the person with the 1st pair of GITD Blue soles is.....i was really on point saving money in 2014. Thanks alot.

C O O K # 45

So are y'all seeing the sold out message for the Kobe 8 IDs non gumbo theme. I contacted nike and they said they should get more in stock soon. Damn i was bout to make a couple too.

More people are making the regular ones. They were available pretty much the whole day until now. Try again tomorrow.

and the blue glow 
smokin.gif
Amazing job!  SO glad I ordered my "McFly's" with the Blue glow sole...  Should be a few weeks out.

I also made a "Red" glow model as well.  I know it's labeled as "orange" glow but I couldn't pass based on the renderings red appearance...  It's worth a try.  Worst case scenario, I can return them when they arrive if they turn out too orange.  Again, we'll have to see in a few weeks.

Hey guys, would really like your opinion on these. I obviously took inspiration from a lot of people on here, so thanks to everyone who posted their pairs.

I absolutely love that blue glow sole, but I cannot stomach that gumbo liner.

Only getting 1 pair btw.
IK if i dont like the Gumbo Liner on my pair. I might try to do this.

Back
Top Bottom