Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I have a feeling they will take away the 8 iD next week to get ready for the 9s
I think i can finally accept that the Kobe 8 is Done. 
ohwell.gif
 It was a great run while it lasted.

Im ready for what the 9 has in store for us.

I love this thread. I cant wait for my Kobe 95s to show up. Those Blue ones are nice.

C O O K # 45

Yeah 9 elites are just a little to high.
9 Lows almost look like fakes/reps but I'll give them as well as the flyknit lows

Ordered a day and a half ago and just got the we just started your order email. Hopefully my joants don't get delayed. Seems like a lot of people recent had to wait around a month and a half. My id's in the past usually came right around a month. If my order is delayed that's gonna suck. can't wait that long. Haha.

Can't wait for my gumbos to come in got a long wait too but I think the results are gonna be very good

View media item 871847
These will be my first pair of IDs ever. Hopefully they're nice. Haven't seen these exact combo yet. the speckles on the midsole are GITD with dark grey laces.

Can't wait to see them in person.

Last edited:
I need to make another pair soon.

This is def the best Nike Kobe shoe imo.
These had the potential to be the best iDs ever, but they colors were to limited, and it took to long to give us the solid upper... KD IVs are still the best ever. More options, better themes, better price tag and that strap made the shoe. IMO of course. 

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody had coupons or cashback deals for NikeID. I wanted to place an order and was just curious, thanks regardless.

Back
Top Bottom