Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

probably charge you again when they ship. would be
pimp.gif
if you got them for free
glasses.gif
i already have the remakes, i've had them for a couple weeks. i didn't send the flawed pair back until i received them

Those are 
pimp.gif

Well executed man. The clear sole, grey liner, silver swoosh looks awesome on the volt

Last edited:
Need the 8) for the Volt. Hella bright yo.

Nice USA. I like the navy mid/red outsole oppose to the red mid/navy outsole I made, so I sold them lol. Good stuff.

thanks nelson, nacho, babylon, chia, point, slim! 

Cant wait to ball in these... guess I'm not gonna be able to slide out and cherry pick or hang out under the baseline undetected anymore - dudes are gonna see me from a mile away in these kicks!

Very nice Nacho! That liner looks good with te Prelude theme. I just got my Matador 9s in and will be painting the sig gold and gold paint splatter on the midsole like BG tonight

go easy on the quotes man.... you will likely have to return the pair that is wrong and they will be replaced.

Edit: Unless the KD IDs are already taken down (i have no idea). In which case you would probably just get a code if you want to keep them or you can get a refund when you return them

Last edited:
wrong thread but I actually like those KDs

how can they remake them if they took them down? wow thats cool

Back
Top Bottom