Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

hello niketalk! first post awesome thread :D
happy.gif

Quote:
He plays both ends of the court.All NBA first team defense again this year.People before use to hate on him and say well he only made it on NBA 1st team defense because he played with Shaq.Now what are they going to say after he made it again this year.Keep in mind this an award that is voted on by other coaches in the NBA.

oh yeah.. i forgot about this ridiculous statement - "kobe can't play d without shaq."

that's like saying bowen can't play d without tim duncan behind him.

well, looks like kobe showed that he certainly can play D without the big guy.

jus a heads up......if you guys were watching NBA on TNT kobe was their guest analyst for the night. Ernie asked kobe whats up with the number change to 24 next season and kobe said somethin like " 24/7 all day everyday" so sounds like hes definitely gonna do it!

So curly said the olympics are limited, not a QS right?
Hopefully we'll know when they drop, but not too long before, because then it will just too hyped.
[/b]

what shoes was Kobe wearing on TNT last night? They looked like Air Force 1...and it looked like Charles Barkley had some AF1s on too.

Does Lebron really have anything at all to do with this post? And those fakes are horrible.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

to me it seemed like Kobe was wearing the AJ II Low Carolina. Barkley was wearing the AF1's like fonto76 mentioned and Kenny Smith was wearing the Black/Gold Lebrons, I think.
Peace
"I Kept Six Pairs Of Every Air Jordan Shoe."-Michael Jordan

Question: Are the nike-free-inspired ...front-"teeth" of the ZK1's made from the same material as the 2k5 ?!?! Wich i suppose in the 2k5's case would be eva....Or is it plastic (the way it looks like).
I've been wearing my all-white 2k5's for a year now...for casual and heavy balling (not frequent)...and if i keep'em clean..they look like new...The only small thing seems to be a chaft on the left-foot "teeth" area..that will eventually transform in a cut...I'm curious if the "teeth" of the ZK1's will rip-appart...faster ..or slower...than in the case of the 2k5's...

I'm gonna get some MPLS this week and sit on them until this ACL heals. When I get my release, it's over !!!! I'm also gonna double up on the QS release somehow. I been a Bball fan for years and a shoe fanatic for the same. I don't think I've like a shoe this much since the AJ XIII. I think I like Kobe more than MJ now too.
C O O K # 4 5

Yea 2K5 lasers look great. Congradulations on the pickup.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

thanks airjordan :D
happy.gif
but regarding the teeth i think the ZK1 aren't as durable as the 2k5 only because the teath part on the 2k5 is more solid then the ZK1. the ZK1 however its like a plastic foamy type material that can easily tear rip and crease and i think its a two piece where as 2k5 is one whole piece IMO but besides the point ZK1 is a great shoe.

Kobe looked to be wearing low top white and blue air force ones, you could see the outline of the swoosh in blue on the side when he was posting up against Kenny during the end of the segment

24>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>23
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kobe Bryant is the G.O.A.T.

Roadie, that is Damn Near Sacreligious. You must be like 13, and don't even know who Mike is, other than his shoes. Kobe is nice, don't get me wrong, I'll even go with the best player around today, but greater than Mr. Jordan... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

He needs a few more rings and gold medals, etc. first.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

And, Bring Back Team Steam!!! LMAO

23>>>>>>>>>>> 24 any day all day everyday, any year..

show me 7 rings, then i'll reverse that. then i'll buy his shoes

Here are the ZK1 that won the fixins.com contest during allstar week:

zk1winnersmall.jpg

Does anyone know how many were actualy made and if anyone was lucky enough to actualy get a pair of either shoe or if one of these ZK1'S will be a QS?

Back
Top Bottom