Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Please lets not make this a Player A > Player B thread.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Quote:
23>>>>>>>>>>> 24 any day all day everyday, any year.. show me 7 rings, then i'll reverse that
7 rings?? I thought it was only 6 rings. lolz. get your facts st8 bud before you come in a kobe post..
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

i think he means the only way he tops mj is if kobe get 7 rings.. kobe's 7 to mj's 6

i think it's about time to archive this post and get it cleaned up. this is suppose to be a post for the AZK 1.

24>23
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kobe Bryant is the G.O.A.T.

Okay, I'm one of Kobe's biggest fans, but he is not better than MJ. Kobe's getting there, but be realistic guys. We know we all love Kobe, but MJ has done it all. Let's give Kobe a chance to do that before we anoint him. He is the GORN, but not the GOAT, yet.

Anyway, it doesn't matter what Kobe does. He could get 12 rings and he still wouldn't be considered the greatest, so we don't have to worry. We know his trueness :smile:
smile.gif

Now lol, I have the AZK1s and they are very great. I was wondering what is the cushion inside the shoe on the toe box? There's something right about the toes of the feet that feel unquestionably good. I think they make the shoe feel so much better with it hugging your foot like that.

ALCS

hey anybody know what kicks kobe was wearin last night on inside the nba? when he was on "kenny's kourt" you could tell but I wasnt sure.

^^ thats cuz everyone still remembers what MJ did we dont want nobody to surpass him, and plus we're comparing him tooooo early, kobe still has many years to improve and achieve...when he retires then we can compare & contrast, and hopefully he'll be GOAT!!

81 pts. in 4 quarters > 69 in OT !!!
62 in 3 quarters > 63 in Ot in playoffs, 6 rings > 3. Fadeaway = Fadeaway.
Oh yeah, kobe was wearing ZKIs in 81 pt. game.
:lol:
laugh.gif

C O O K # 4 5

Ok kobe fans...lets
A) Not turn this into a kobe vs jordan thread becuase jordan in his prime is better then kobe in his prime. And I am one of kobes biggest fans. But I ain't stupid!

B) Lets keep this about the shoes please.

yeah im a huge kobe fan and i think he CAN surpass jordan some day, but right now he hasnt. when lebron gets an outside shot, a clutch play that doesnt involve passing, traveling, or taking a not so hard layup on a terrible defensive play, and not be the player the other team attacks at the other end of the floor, then we'll talk about him being better than mj and kobe. but i think he has a pretty good chance of doing all these things in due time.

as for the shoes, i really cant wait to get my hands on the MPLS. they grow on me more and more everytime i enter this thread. as for a laker colorway, i think it would be a lot better if it was a QS, i think that would help its sales alot.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

QS? i think you mean PE
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Just to say again...

I have the AZK1s and they are very great. I was wondering what is the cushion inside the shoe on the toe box? There's something right above the toes of the feet that feel unquestionably good. I think they make the shoe feel so much better with it hugging your foot like that.

ALCS

Everyone needs to stop the bickering over Kobe changing his number. Here is the possible answer.......

This was leaked by ESPN. (some is well known)

Kobe is angry with Adidas for rereleasing the KB8, now named the Crazy 8, and he is still very bitter for the way their business venture had ended and now they are using him to make money.

Adidas has now promoted the Crazy 8 as the shoe worn by Gilbert Arenas in response. (Check your recent Eastbay adds for proof)

For some reason, maybe legal, Kobe is not engaging any conversation on his number change but sources say that Adidas is the reason.

Therefore, Kobe is not trying to one up Jordan but instead find a number that he relates too,since he can't wear #33, yet still maintaining his dignity.

If anyone needs to be examined for his ego it is the "King," Lebron James who has the nerve to sport the #23, that is the ultimate disrespect. :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

I know this is nuts to say, but I think everyteam should be made to retire the #23 as tribute to Jordan. There seems to be a #23 on almost every team.

(sorry for the side track but that is how I feel)

uhhh...no..lebron is not trying to dethrone jordan. Lebron's fav. player is JORDAN when he was a kid.

Him rockin the 23 is like you in a measly intramural league and wanting to rock 23 because you are the leader and the best in the team. SAME SAME. Lebron is my age so I would know. Lebron still a youngster at heart man...of course he'll want to rock number 23....his fav. player's number.

My number is actually 23 as well, just cuz it's all about greatness from my player of all time..Jordan. Am I dethroning Jordan...HECK NA...he's RESPECT man

The NBA is not an intramural league.

These are not kids out having fun.

These are professional atheletes that get paid millions of dollars to play a sport. Lebron should be focused on building his own identity.

This was not the point of my original post. I was trying to say that Kobe is not trying to disrespect Jordan but is trying to free himself from this TRAP that the media and commercial businesses have put him in.

No matter what he does Kobe can't win and will be chastised for all of his action!

Out of school a year????

Try 3 years of being the Poster Child for the NBA.

I am not hating on the kid but let us not fool ourselves; he has proven himself much less than Mr. Bryant, yet he gets a free pass from pretty much everyone.

Go back and read my original post.

I was trying to make the statement that Kobe is being masacred in the media and everyone buys into the hater-hype without sitting back and taking an unbiased view point. Yet, someone like Lebron comes out ,with no credentials, as the "King" and assumes the #23 right away. He is portrayed as this innocent young niave boy that is pure in spirit and not one bit selfish. Yet he talks down about his high school experience. What does this make his fellow high school players feel like? Yeah the kid was a BEAST in High School but to say he is not arrogant or selfish is just not true. He is just good at hiding it; as was Kobe for 8 years.

I am just challanging all of you to think for yourselves.

Now lets get back to the shoes because there is some serious heat coming out over the next 2 months!

Peace to everyone on NT, we are all in the game together!

I seriously doubt Kobe will end his career wearing 24. I think eventually he'll siwtch back to the class 8, like Jordan did 23.

Back
Top Bottom