Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

DAMN, I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY EMAIL CONFIRMATION THAT IT HAS BEEN SHIPPED!
mad.gif
I'm starting to think that Nike's not going to cancel my order, but keep me waiting until Feb. 18, and then email me that it's been shipped...
tired.gif

NIKE AIR MAX CB2 94 RETRO, WHITE/BLACK/ROYAL BLUE & ADIDAS CRAZY 8 BLACK

I just called around and found a local spot selling the all stars NOW. I can't wait till Saturday. I am copping tonight. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Wear your kicks!

YES!!! It says "SHIPPED." I JUST COPPED TWO PAIRS BABY!

I already got the first one here using Next Day. The ground shipping one is on the way!

so this shoe is wide? I read a page back that most people that needed a size down had narrow feet. Is this true? Or just one person's experience?
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

By the way, I know I jumped off the deep end when I called my footaction to see if they were opening early and there response was: "No...why?" While I stutter "For the All-Star Air Zoom Kobe's coming out..." Is everyone else's shops not opening early?
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

YESSS!!!! Nice weather today and the shoes were shipped!

Quote:Finally got my shipping confirmation email this morning.

Yes!

same here!!!!
you're looking at cucumber boy,as in cool as a...

not sure if stores will open early or not...this week but next week is crazy with air jordan 21's dropping and kobe's i'm going to be there early so i can carry all those shoes out collectively. i need two blk/mz kobes and one pair of jays.
35 congrats, you are Niketalks October keystyle champ...

says shipped for me...so im happy...i didn't actually get a confirmation shipped email...but on the niketown website it says shipped and i have all the tracking info there...so its all good...hey, what does people's package weight on the ups site say???

Mine said 3.6 pounds, I got the shipping confirmation night before last and they came in early this morning *2 Day Air* too bad mine are a little too big :\
ohwell.gif

"Can ya lend a ninja a pencil?..."

^^^yeah, mine say the same with the weight...i thought that was kinda heavy, but it must just be the double boxing

now will they allow you to buy the kobe's early if the store is opened for the xxi? Or can you ONLY buy the xxi? (This is a question for next week.)

I got mine shipping confirnation early today for a Scheduled Delivery: 02/10/2006 and next thing I know ups is knocking at my door with them These are much better looking in person.

TheWindScar31 - reminds me of the day the alts came out, i showed up to late, so when i got inside they had a 12 left...so i got the 12 and i got like 4 other pairs of shoes, so i could sell them instead of alts (which i sold for retail) so, yeah i'll get both.
35 congrats, you are Niketalks October keystyle champ...

On the fitament issues,

If you have wider feet, then stay true to your normal size. I wear a 10 for the most part, especially to ball in, and if I went to a 9.5, it would be squeezing my foot too much on the sides. Although there is about a fingernail and a half from my big toe to the shoe toe, I think with thicker socks and just plain breaking them in, then the shoe will gradually mold to your feet.
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Back
Top Bottom