Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

lol

you finally get ur blk/maize zk1s chad?

@#%$ nike sent me a 12.5 instead of 12.

heading to ntla on sat to make an exchange
[/b]

So...uh... This clothing line...I need some Kobe tees already.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Hey Koosh.....I'll buy that 12.5 from ya....retail/CASH. I know that you're a socal head so we can meet up and make the transaction. You near TL right? I live right by there. Let me know and I can have the $$$ tomorrow. I wear a size 12.5 and was going to NTLA this Sat to pick up a pair. Thanks.

email: [email protected]

Yeah seriously, they should quickstrike the White/Purple Zooms, that is the TRUE "81 point" shoe.

The little pic on 2ksports.com is the white/black-varsity purple colorway Kobe wears in home games, or shall I say the "81s".

i went to a footlocker in san diego to get the white and red zk1s. i usually where a size 12 and those were too big. i ended up buying a size 11. damn i just got the black/maize in sz 13 from ebay because i wanted them so bad. i missed the DMP release so i did not want to miss out on these. now i have to put them back up on ebay. suppose to come in tomorrow.

email me if your interested in the size 13s. im also getting size 11.5

in. they did not have the sz 11.5 in the store so i was not able to try them on. i really liked how the sz 11 fit so we will see how they fit when i get them in. any one want to trade email me.

oh i also have size 12

so are the black/gold coming out in footlocker?
Everyting negative pressure, challenges is all an opportunity for me to rise. Kobe Bryant

Quote:
the only thing wrong with the shoe is the symbol. it looks like a penis.

nvb18p.jpg

Long Beach's silent...but deadly NINJA!​
[/url]

i'll be looking to pick mine up on saturday from niketown.com

two questions: anyone know of what time they'll be available? and i have a wide foot, so how should i adjust as far as size go? i wear 13 in lebron 20.5.5 if that helps. i was thinking just sticking to 13.

Kobizzo, I would still go down to a 12.5 if I were you. I have wide feet as well and I had to go down 1/2, and they are still just a bit big..

Are the maize/blk going to be on eastbay or NDC? i read the past couple pages and didnt catch anything that mentioned that. and since the REAL all star is scrapped, is there still a quickstrik on nikebasketball.com? maybe another color?

same here they said they would ship out on the 18th and since i live in the bay it'll probably take a day or two for them to arrive. i cant wait. i just hope shiekh doesn't screw this up. but i mean they did sell out? if that counts. lol

Update on the kobes (black/maize) at Footaction in Westfield Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia, CA. From size 9 to 12, there's going 2 be six pairs of each size!!! A bunch of pairs in the good sizes at that FA, I'll be there fo sho that morning!!! Peace out, hit them up for more info 626-574-0483!!! See u guys there.

Could someone tell me please if the Kobes have sold out or not? I live in the UK, my lil bro is over in Lincoln this week, and i asked him to get me a pair! And i cant get contact of him, as hes skiing most the time! Do u rekon he will be able to get me a pair? Cheers for the help!

We would like to update you on the status of your recent order .
The following item(s) were unable to be fulfilled in our distribution center.
We are currently in the process of locating this item(s) in an additional fulfillment channel

@#%$

Back
Top Bottom