Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Jordan NOT rack up personal accolades?

Favorite player of all time, but did he make other guys on his team better? No - he carried the Bulls, just like Kobe is carrying the Lakers.
amilton
dRHamilton
dRHamilton​

I'm just trying to figure out how the heck a shoe thread straight turned into a sports and training thread. :b
tongue.gif

BTW, Those PEs that Kobe was rockin' last night was straight fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIKE, if you're reading, please release that colorway!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]
[/b]

he didnt carry anything. he had one of the 50 greatest players of all time in pippen. people always forget that. jordan made pippen better, and pippen made jordan better. pippen defended the other team's best player, and took the scoring load off MJ when teams doubled and tripled mj. people always act like it was MJ and a bunch of crappy players, and its just not true. he was the leader of the bulls, and he is the GOAT, but he had help.

Seriously guys, if you're gonna debate over Jordan and Kobe, take it to the sports and training forum.

There's already enough of the kinda talk being posted in there. No need to have it all over the ZK1 thread.
[/b]
[/b]

i was at the laker game last night and the AZK PE was :wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
, too bad the shoes don't help you make free throws :\
ohwell.gif

just my $.02

I don't like the idea of having a Air Zoom Kobe 1 Kobe Player Edition..They should release what he wears if not he should wear what is released. I can understand if other players on other teams get PEs..But common. It was nice knowing that the same shoe I was wearing is the shoe Jordan was wearing.

*end of rant* Time to go to the gym and play in the AZK1's now!
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Quote:
Jordan NOT rack up personal accolades?

As a young player, yeah he did. But the bulls didn't win alot till he decided to pass the ball and play as a team. He got the individual accolades first, then moved on to winning championships. Kobe is reversed...he's like evil bizarro world MJ...he fell into a team that was winning rings while he was a youngster...Championships, been there done that. I don't think he has the hinger to win a championship. It's all about the Kobe show for him now.

We should move this to sports - my last post here on the subject.

so.....
moving on, does anybody know what shoes Kobe is wearing for the allstar game? He should wear the allstars that released not some new one

just got a pair (blk/yell) rite now from finishline sunvalley wit my 20$ coupon off retail price
BAY AREA

Out at Sunvalley already huh? I wonder if they were allowed to release them or if it was by accident.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

For all you SoCal heads (more Orange County heads) the Finishline at the Block of Orange is already selling the Black/Maize Kobe's. If you cant wait a couple of more days, go and hit them up, it looked like they had a lot. I didnt ask for exact sizes. They also had the All-Stars.

yessir...i walked in and the ups guy was behind wit a thin box...and it was the kobe poster...and the employee in da back was pricing the blk/ylw and I asked if I can buy a pair now and he said yea I was bout to them on display..Yeee!
BAY AREA

1 of 81 KOBE REED SPACE tees, brand new XL for auction

Just a heads up. I'm selling my KOBE tee from the NYC reed space event on ebay. Pics and link below, or just search "kobe reed space" on ebay. As ya'll know, it's a cool shirt, super limited, only 81 and matches those black and yellow AZK's. There's not many of these out there, mine is brand new XL and the auction ends tonight. (It's too big so I'm letting it go.

Anyway, check it out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8383108371

ac_1.JPG
cf_1.JPG
8f_1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom