Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

^i've worn my blk/maize atleast 20 times and the ankle collar is just as tight as the first time i wore them
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Ive been ballin in mine for about a month now and no sign of wear & tear or looseness. I would think that they would consider the durablity of the mesh/stretch upper when incorporating into the design of the shoe.
"The only thing worse than a hypebeast is a flamer. Don't say **** on NT you wouldn't say to someone's face....punk"

nah nothing wrong my collar. only problem w/ mine is i lace them into the silver holds and the lacse tore a lil
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Did he even wear the black and yellow ones when he dropped 81 ? Or was it the white and purple one ? If so why didnt nike release the white and purple ones.This is my first time on niketalk. Holla back please

Did he even wear the black and yellow ones when he dropped 81 ? Or was it the white and purple one ? If so why didnt nike release the white and purple ones.This is my first time on niketalk. Holla back please

^nike wanted to keep the white/purple special since it was worn in the 81 point game...the blk/mazie colorway is hyped up as the 81 point version because of the nikebasketball.com release which ended up as a GR

blah!

anyone think kobe will go back to wearing the blk/maize at any point?? seems like all he wears on the road now is the blk/whites...

the zk1's wouldnt look good as a low in my opinion. the a big point of basketball shoes is to protect the ankle anyways. and no he was wearing white/purple when he scored 81, and they prob wont release it

thanks for the insight on the ankle collar guys. i'm even more excited to get my black/white's when they come out. they almost look like a nike basketball version of the converse chuck taylor's. and i love my chuck's! much respect to those who responded.
- Ali

Someone posted here that if the Lakers make the playoffs thier releasing a new QS colorway of the ZK1's.I wonder what colorway it's going to be because the Laker are going to make the playoffs for sure this season.Also whree is our so called insider Curlyone with info on QS colorway and the apparel for nthe Kobe line?

Quote:
Also whree is our so called insider Curlyone with info on QS colorway and the apparel for nthe Kobe line?

Look on the prior page. Curly is great on updating us when he has updates, so be patient... or as he says... "STAY TUNED"
[/b]

Quote:
the zk1's wouldnt look good as a low in my opinion

i hope they release a low version, something like this
r7sjnb.jpg

you just reminded me of something. i remember back when there weren't any pictures released of the ZK1's yet, someone said that there would be elephant/cement print on the shoe. similar to the print that the AJIII had. whatever happened to that? think that print would go well on the area where the toe box meets the outsole. i think nike should incorporate that print on the ZKII or ZKIII.
- Ali

What up NT'er

I got an auction right now on ebay for a brand new size large Zoom Kobe I Focus T-Shirt from the event in NYC at the The Reed Space.Just go to ebay and search for "Zoom Kobe I" and you'll see my auction.

How do these fit? I normally wear a size 10.5, should i get a size 10?

Just wondering because i dont want these to look huge on my feet.

^ i would go down a half size if you don't have wide feet

I highly suggest trying them on in person first.
WANTED: DS Size 9.5 Jordan III White/Cement/Red
Hit me up, I'm willing to pay good price!

Back
Top Bottom