Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

:lol:
laugh.gif
I agree there are just certain insoles that just aren't meant to be used. :tongue:
tongue.gif

New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

So does the MPLS still have #17 on the insole? Did they fix that for the final? Or was that last pic the final?
Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5
"...all you maggots smoking **** out there on Sunset Blvd."

Quote:
So does the MPLS still have #17 on the insole? Did they fix that for the final? Or was that last pic the final?

why wouldn't they have #17 on there? "The Kangaroo Kid' was one of the best NBA players in the 50's
I'm mormon if that matters...

I am confused now. Curly can you clarify? Here is what I think you meant.

The summer QS is the USA in July.
The black/purple and white/canyon/grey are the lakers colors? Them being released are going to be talked about later? So there is a chance that the canyon may not release?
For Sale: Nike Foamposite Pro in Carolina/White size 8 DS. PM me or email me for offers. Info in profile...

According to Curly there is no Lakers quickstrike anymore, it was a sham. White/grey/yellow is the same white/grey shoe we've known about for months, there's no news here. See that's why I don't understand why you guys put so much stock in the guy. He makes these predictions and they turn out to be false, no clothing line and no playoff quickstrike. He's not an insider, he knows we're all starving for information and he takes advantage of that to get the attention he wants. Notice how he's ususally telling us stuff that's already been confirmed. Notice how he talks about the olympic quickstrike after somebody already released the picture and info about it. Like he knew anything about that, come on now.

Sorry to bother you Curly, but are you sure the clothing apparel will be called "Shodoko"?

I am not trying to question your credibility, in fact I really appreciate all the info you provide us with. But I think the name of the apparel is "Shozoku".

Shozoku is the traditional clothing worn by practitioners of the Japanese martial art of Ninjitsu.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new. Contact info in profile.

I'm terribly sorry, yes it is Shozoku. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that. Thank you for the correction.

Curly... just like there are Kobe haters, therer are obviously CURLYONE 12 haters here. Don't pay any attention to the hate. Us that been on NT long enough to know you're credible really appreciate your info. IF IT COMES TO PASS OR NOT 8)
glasses.gif

[/b]

Back
Top Bottom