Zoom Lebron VII Little info....NO Pics!!!!

Originally Posted by 1and12

Originally Posted by kaczalas

news_air-phantom-hoopchina.jpg

New photo courtesy of hoopchina

My take.... zl6 was a simple design and now it's time to get creative. Simple two years in a row would be boring. But they might be nice for basketball.
Wow these are pretty sweet not boot like at all.

These look promising!! Maybe the second lebrons that I purchase. Only other ones i have bought are the ii's. hopefully these pan out.

These look pretty close to it. The one's I saw didn't have the swoosh. I think it will be the love or hate shoe of the lebron series, much like thekobe 3 was for the kobe line.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

i would love to say i could pass on these if this is what comes out...but i wont be able to.

however this KD1-esque crap does not look all that great, im sure they'll rework it 10-times between now and august. we'll see, for now a pass

Negative... the end of this month marks the end and final Design being finalized my man.... They go into production WAAAAY before August... Just FYI

Meh.

Hope LeBron goes to Under Armour. It's time.
wink.gif

Not a big fan of the giant swoosh, but the shoes are looking good. I'd like to see a white pair with a white or light grey swoosh. That would be clean...

-S

Originally Posted by kaczalas

news_air-phantom-hoopchina.jpg

New photo courtesy of hoopchina

My take.... zl6 was a simple design and now it's time to get creative. Simple two years in a row would be boring. But they might be nice for basketball.

Um. Yes. Can't wait to see the Blk/Wht/Crimson!

first shoe i thought about...

nike-huarache-09-considered-02.jpg

these better be killer on the court... and its about time lebron got a real bball looking shoe

some observations.....

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Meh.

Hope LeBron goes to Under Armour. It's time.
wink.gif
lebron - zoom air = New Balance bball kicks

It's true that Zoom is great but even Zoom can't save every shoe it's put in. LBJ V and VI have been stylistic and commercial flops, in myopinion, (certainly not where they could, or should, have been) and this new VII looks like a team Nike shoe. Either Nike designers are confused about thetype of player LeBron is and what his appeal is, or they simply don't have what it takes any longer.

Under Armour can make LeBron's sneaker appeal young again by putting all of their attention, resources, and energy behind him. I have this idea that theycan explode with something genuinely new and LeBron is the athlete to open that door. And tell me the sneaker industry doesn't need something like this tohappen. Clearly, complacency has dulled things. I really think the Nike/LeBron partnership has run its course; it simply didn't blow up like everyonethought; even the best LeBrons weren't sell-out phenoms (sneakerheads love the II's but even they ended up in outlets for $69.99 in plentiful amounts). At this point, his shoe line is mediocre. AZG was a great start, II was tremendous and the best in the line, III was a fresh design that kept it moving, andIV was a big leap forward and a great shoe.

On a side note, New Balance may not be a very "exciting" brand, but their shoes have been on point for decades. Their focus is on running and Iapplaud them for that. In my opinion, their running shoes dominate everyone else's.

Bruh... Its

Its like your stealing my thoughts....

Next thing you know someone will accuse us of being the same person.... Its around that time of year....lol

looks like another team nike basketball shoe to me. nike needs to fire all of these 50 and 60 year olds they have making these shoes. its time for a fresh newstart. its not too late to revive the lebron line.

under armour sneakers will never appeal to any one. it wouldnt matter if they signed the whole all star team to a deal. we have seen it happen with adidas andseveral other shoe companies. they sign all the best players but they will never compare to nike.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Bruh... Its

Its like your stealing my thoughts....

Next thing you know someone will accuse us of being the same person.... Its around that time of year....lol
laugh.gif

I appreciate the good will, my man. I believe, Rock, that you were the first person I read on here who talked about the idea of LeBron/Under Armour.

I had been thinking that his Nike line just doesn't have any steam and doesn't look like it will. And with him having the potential opportunity tomaybe partner with UA, it was a "Eureka!" moment. I see enormous potential in it; something I don't see anymore with Nike's LBJ line.

Some sneakerheads/industry watchers just think alike.
smile.gif

Burns, preach on
glasses.gif
Thanks.

To be honest...LeBron in UA wouldn't seem weird to me at all. I also agree with everyone saying how this Nike line isn't showing much potentialanymore; despite his shoes looking decent.

Although the VII looks decent, IMO i dont think it is as good as the VI... I love the look of the VI and i wish i had the money to buy every pair that came outbut couldnt... VII is not horrible but it looks like a cross between the BB 1 and the new Huarache... Lebron going to UA would be very interesting... UA needsa major star under contract with them and just like some one above said, they can put all the backing behind Lebrons line because they dont have to worry aboutsatisfying other major Athletes... Nike really does need to fire those 50 and 60 year olds and hire BP to do all of the designs lol... but seriously tho theyneed to..

I would definately rock a pair of Under Armour Lebron I if that happens.. So if any of you had to predict, what is the likely hood that Under Armour can signLebron and when exactly this year or next is Lebrons contract up>???? I see it now... Under Armour Lebron I, November 2010... You heard it hear first lol

Originally Posted by wmg23

Although the VII looks decent, IMO i dont think it is as good as the VI... I love the look of the VI and i wish i had the money to buy every pair that came out but couldnt... VII is not horrible but it looks like a cross between the BB 1 and the new Huarache... Lebron going to UA would be very interesting... UA needs a major star under contract with them and just like some one above said, they can put all the backing behind Lebrons line because they dont have to worry about satisfying other major Athletes... Nike really does need to fire those 50 and 60 year olds and hire BP to do all of the designs lol... but seriously tho they need to..

I would definately rock a pair of Under Armour Lebron I if that happens.. So if any of you had to predict, what is the likely hood that Under Armour can sign Lebron and when exactly this year or next is Lebrons contract up>???? I see it now... Under Armour Lebron I, November 2010... You heard it hear first lol

O RLY?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

There hasn't been a good Lebron since the 3.
tired.gif
eyes.gif

4's? 5's?

and have you balled ina pair of 6's?

straight stupid comfy...

as far as the 7's they look OK, gotta get another colorway,

but other than that right now they look CRACK!!!

the LBJ line tumbling down after the IV. I guess they used the foam too early and it became like the Penny line. Once they given the best stuff to ppl,everything else is just mediocre.. If they incorporate the foam on the shoes somewhere, double stack zoom and full carbon plate, then the VII may not be a badshoes afterall..

lebron will prolly work a deal the same way fiddy did with vitamin water...sign with them in exchange for a major stake in the company just in time for nike tobuy UA out, getting lebron closer to his billionaire status.

Just call it a hunch but Lebron will sign with Under ARmour and the Under ARmour Lebron I will be in store November 2010... Just a hunch lol.... but in allseriousness, do you really think Lebron will jet for Under Armour???? Or what if he goes to the 3 striped company?? Yikes

From a hoops standpoint those look like they could be dope. Lebron clearly likes his double stacked zoom this year, and you would think nike would continuewith that line of thinking. These pictures are super blury and could be hiding the tech behind the shoes. Maybe, just maybe nike is going for a performancebased shoe for his final contract shoe. I mean if your nike and your deal is up, why wouldnt you come with a simple clean design that lebron cant have much tocomplain about (albeit nothing to brag about either). But you tech that *%#*$ out, showing him, from a performance stand point he's not going to goanywhere else and get better then this.

Back
Top Bottom